• LiamW
    LiamW Posts: 358
    Jim453.2 wrote:
    'at the very top of their game'

Brilliant.

SKY apologists everywhere.

They've dropped the ball here.

Errr - actually no. Utterly incorrect.

If you do your research then you'll find that I actually detest Sky and all facets of the fascistic organisation (and yes, I'm the first to mock Team Sky as well much to the chagrin of several people on here).

I don't have Sky or any satellite tv (and don't want it), have no shares Sky and don't know anybody who works there. I can't stand Murdoch and his family and the filth that they litter the nation with.

No sign of being an apologist anywhere - just a realist and understanding how business works - which it seems that you don't.

So boo ya sucks to you 3 post man

:lol:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Jim453.2 wrote:
    Jim453.2 wrote:
    'at the very top of their game'

Brilliant.

SKY apologists everywhere.

They've dropped the ball here.

Errr - actually no. Utterly incorrect.

If you do your research then you'll find that I actually detest Sky and all facets of the fascistic organisation (and yes, I'm the first to mock Team Sky as well much to the chagrin of several people on here).

I don't have Sky or any satellite tv (and don't want it), have no shares Sky and don't know anybody who works there. I can't stand Murdoch and his family and the filth that they litter the nation with.

No sign of being an apologist anywhere - just a realist and understanding how business works - which it seems that you don't.

So boo ya sucks to you 3 post man.

Yes, quite.

Tell me, are you mentally ill?

It's actually been a while since I've been round here, Mr 234 post man.

It got boring so I gave up/got barred.

I'm going to be much better behaved from now on so I can stick around long enough to read one or two more of your frankly hilarious posts.
    You may have found some common ground.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Hmmmmm - mentally ill comment: is this allowed?
  • seanoconn
    Hmmmmm - mentally ill comment: is this allowed?
    Step away from 'Discuss website with team'!
  • Jim453.2 wrote:
    Jim453.2 wrote:
    It's actually been a while since I've been round here, Mr 234 post man.

I'm going to be much better behaved from now on so I can stick around long enough to read one or two more of your frankly hilarious posts.

1. Its 236 actually (well, 237 minimum by the time you read this).

2. So you won't be hanging around them? That's a shame. Cheery - bye then.

3. Cool - thanks. I'm glad they are appreciated. I'll try not to use too many big words. Like nincompoop. Transubstantiation. Blockhead. Simpleton. Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk.

There. All out of my system. Phew.
  • seanoconn wrote:
    Hmmmmm - mentally ill comment: is this allowed?
    Step away from 'Discuss website with team'!

No worries - I have stepped away, I treat this like water off a duck's back. I am the bigger man and so can handle mere petty insults such as these.

Call that an insult! Tchaaaa"! I laugh in the face of that insult.

Anyway, my mate flies Apaches. I think I may win.

Ernest the Pretermiter
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Jim453.2 wrote:
    No he couldn't.

Yes he could, so there - take that on yer conk. :P

What were you banned for? What did you say? Have the mods noticed that you are in fact JIm453 yet?
    I said: have the mods noticed that you are in fact Jim453 yet?

@JC1 - I thought I was the only one who struggled to convince my mates that I don't have Sky, would not have Sky and thinks that Murdoch should be banged up for treason. When I ask them why have they got Sky considering it is owned by a raving mad Australian megolomaniac who is out to screw everyone, they say "Ho humph" and shrug their shoulders.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Jim453.2 wrote:

Umm, intriguing.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pina: I'm completely with you on this one.

I hate Sky and everything they stand for. It may be mad of me but I also blame Sky for the British fixation of watching shyyyte on tv.

Everything to do with Sky is sheer money making rip off and I can't understand why people have put up with it.

I also can't stand the Murdochs and Rupey's rude, ignorant bullying. James is a cretin.

The sooner they lose their press and tv licences over here for the sheer number of laws they must have broken through phone tapping/slander/etc the better.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Pina: I'm completely with you on this one.

I hate Sky and everything they stand for. It may be mad of me but I also blame Sky for the British fixation of watching shyyyte on tv.

Everything to do with Sky is sheer money making rip off and I can't understand why people have put up with it.

I also can't stand the Murdochs and Rupey's rude, ignorant bullying. James is a cretin.

The sooner they lose their press and tv licences over here for the sheer number of laws they must have broken through phone tapping/slander/etc the better.

It is mad of you. It's not Sky's fault that the great unwashed are fascinated by celebrity. They are happy to watch dance shows where people can't dance and singing contests where contestants can't sing. Morning terrestrial telly seems only designed for people who suffer period pains and afternoon telly is dreary quiz shows. None of this is Murdoch's fault.
  • Ballysmate wrote:
    Pina: I'm completely with you on this one.

It is mad of you. It's not Sky's fault that the great unwashed are fascinated by celebrity. They are happy to watch dance shows where people can't dance and singing contests where contestants can't sing. Morning terrestrial telly seems only designed for people who suffer period pains and afternoon telly is dreary quiz shows. None of this is Murdoch's fault.

Yes it is.
  • Jim used to enjoy hearfelt banter with Mr. Chasey I seem to recall.

The daft thing about Sky is people pay subscriptions and still get bombarded with adverts. If I was paying the fees they charge then I'd expect not to have to put up with another advert ever again.
  • So.... back to talking about BT Sport?
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Nairnster wrote:
    So.... back to talking about BT Sport?
    You dont understand BB, do you? :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Nairnster wrote:
    So.... back to talking about BT Sport?

BT Sport have the Moto GP for those into that kind of thing.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I don't have a TV, so can't join in with this discussion but I see Jim's 'time off' and not improved his manners or social skills :wink:

carry on...
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    I don't have a TV, so can't join in with this discussion but I see Jim's 'time off' and not improved his manners or social skills :wink:

carry on...

Oh come on T, get into that shed of yours and make yourself a Solar powered TV - you can do it...and we want pics and decals...and a fancy 'Art decor Master Olympic' paint job.
  • team47b
    It's not the making of a solar powered TV that is the problem it's the content :shock:

The Torneiro has made my new cotter's so I will be outside having a lay down in the sun for a while :D
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    How to watch BT Sport? Sign up for it via BT and either pay £12 a month for it unless you're with BT in which case it's free.

Watch it through the iPad app, through their website on a PC, via Virgin Media, via your Sky box no Sky sub required just a card paired to a working box. If your ISP is Plus Net you can sign up for £6 a month (PN is a subsidiary of BT) and watch through those same outlets. There may well be other means to watch that I'm unaware of. HD is £3 extra.
  • CiB wrote:
    How to watch BT Sport? Sign up for it via BT and either pay £12 a month for it unless you're with BT in which case it's free.

Watch it through the iPad app, through their website on a PC, via Virgin Media, via your Sky box no Sky sub required just a card paired to a working box. If your ISP is Plus Net you can sign up for £6 a month (PN is a subsidiary of BT) and watch through those same outlets. There may well be other means to watch that I'm unaware of. HD is £3 extra.

Somehow I think things may have changed by the time the new deal comes into effect. You may well find that without being a BT customer, you will have to pay for a lot of the matches. I can't see BT letting SKY customers have all the matches for free.........
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Deleted - too verbose.
  • team47b
    Deleted - too loquacious.
  • pinno
    Deleted - too banal.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Deleted - Too offensive.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • seanoconn
    Deleted - felt left out
  • pinno
    Deleted - fun in theory, cr4p in practice.
  • team47b
    Deleted - double post with time lapse
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Deleted - as it was following the crowd
  • Deleted - can't afford the thread subscription