Essex Season Ender

Jezzery
Jezzery Posts: 122
Anyone on here signed up to this yet? Goes from Redbridge Cycling Centre Nov 17th and was thinking of signing up as went to the Hertfordshire 100 and seemed like a well organised event.

Comments

• jafkj
    jafkj Posts: 9
    yes mate going to give it a go sould be fun
  • Just got back from this, had a great time doing the medium route. Good choice of a roads and, on the whole, well sign posted. Would definitely do it again, or others that they might organise. People involved were very friendly and supportive. Would have liked a medal or something to signify the end of the sportive though, but that is only a minor grumble!
  • jafkj
    jafkj Posts: 9
    did it today the long route 4.07 hr 17.5 avg good fun my legs were in peaces after that must of been all them hills ;)
  • neal1984
    neal1984 Posts: 240
    I started planning to do the medium but ended up doing the long route. Very well organised and sign posted. Will defo do any other events they organise. I'm aching a bit now thou as 73 miles is a step up from the lengths of rides I've been doing over the last couple of months

Life is like riding a bicycle: you don't fall off unless you stop pedaling.

Scott Foil Team Issue HMX Di2
    Boardman Team Carbon LTD
  • Jezzery
    Jezzery Posts: 122
    Did this one yesterday too. Good day out on the Essex roads. Very well organised and had a great laugh with the ladies on the feedstops. And to top it all off, i bumped into Alex Dowsett at the finish who had done the ride with his dad :)