Law on cycling through roadwork red light ?

2»

Comments

• antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    Some people on here like to come over all holier than thou when it comes to other road cyclists' minor transgressions but running a temporary red light in a quiet suburban street clearly isn't a big deal to any reasonable person, and obviously doesn't make me a menace and certainly doesn't give anyone the right to chuck things in front of my wheel.
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • Digress slightly, re. horse & cart is it true you are allowed to urinate against the wheel of said cart/carriage free from any legal hassle because your not supposed to leave the animal unattended?
  • Surely the bloke who threw the cable wouldn't know which set of lights were red or green, unless he set them both to red, which he couldn't have done, because that's done at the lights not the road works between them, unless there was another bloke doing that at one of the road works. Either way, I don't know why I bothered to type that. :roll:
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Digress slightly, re. horse & cart is it true you are allowed to urinate against the wheel of said cart/carriage free from any legal hassle because your not supposed to leave the animal unattended?
    So if your horse doesn't have a cart are you supposed to urinate against the horse? Seems a bit unfair.
  • Don't fancy that mate, a big horse is a BIG lump of muscle.
  • antfly wrote:
    Some people on here like to come over all holier than thou when it comes to other road cyclists' minor transgressions but running a temporary red light in a quiet suburban street clearly isn't a big deal to any reasonable person, and obviously doesn't make me a menace and certainly doesn't give anyone the right to chuck things in front of my wheel.
    This is going to sound like a crazy idea but if you don't like people commenting on your cycling misdemeanours don't start threads detailing your cycling misdemeanours and asking for comments. 8)