take a bow ashley young.

haha rvp

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    At least justice was done...
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Young just doesn't help himself, nor does he provide enough other entertainment or footballing skill to be a cult villain who is loved to be hated
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    10/10 for artistic impression.
    0/10 for completion.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    I'm out of touch - is this yet another player rolling around like a dog in cow sh!t because an opposing player stood near him? The contrast with proper sportsmen who get up and play/ride on after leaving pools of blood on the grass/tarmac is astonishing.
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • Its odd that Moyes, and Fergy before him acknowledge Young's diving, and yet keep putting him out there..the kid is a totally average player...by Man U standards and as people point out he wins no friends with his antics..

I have to say, he behaves as if a 1000 meter sniper has taken him out from the roof of the stand..the rolling/flying about...its pathetic, makes me, once again realise that when they talk about football hard men, they really are restricting it to football!
    Rugby players etc must watch and fall about laughing at the antics of some of these so called sportsmen!!
  • Speaking as a United supporter, I'd be delighted if he was sold in the January transfer window - I made my other half drop a stitch whilst knitting as I let loose one hell of a tirade in the second half...

He's not half as good as he thinks he is, and yes, his diving is embarrassing.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Giraffoto wrote:
    I'm out of touch - is this yet another player rolling around like a dog in cow sh!t because an opposing player stood near him? The contrast with proper sportsmen who get up and play/ride on after leaving pools of blood on the grass/tarmac is astonishing.

Nail, head :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    Probably went to the Dave Wilson School of Football!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8nkQiM2GYk :lol:
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Liking this...