Distracted and Slacking

Wirral_paul
Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
edited November 2013 in The cake stop
Hello all fellow slackers in work

Well i am finding myself particularly unmotivated and continually distracted by this site and the views outside today. So what are all my fellow slackers up to instead of working (and browsing here)??

Here's the view from my desk anyway......

DSCF0772600x337.jpg

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,154
    Checking my personal emails every few minutes for an email that I'm hoping will arrive bringing good news. I'm expecting it early this week but the news could go either way. It's like waiting for the postie to deliver an important letter in days gone by and just as frustrating!
  • Wirral_paul
    Ooo tell us more Pross - potential new job?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Just about to go to B & Q to buy some OSB sheet, nearly as boring as being in work :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    arran77 wrote:
    Just about to go to B & Q to buy some OSB sheet, nearly as boring as being in work :lol:

How is that shed of yours coming on? Do you need a toilet for it? Can we have some pics?

On the OP:

Waiting for post of C40... yippee... can't wait...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,154

No comment!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Pross wrote:

No comment!

It is definately a PR role.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Hello all fellow slackers in work

Well i am finding myself particularly unmotivated and continually distracted by this site and the views outside today. So what are all my fellow slackers up to instead of working (and browsing here)??

DSCF0772600x337.jpg

where is that?

some smallish navy ship pulled up outside my office view today.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Hello all fellow slackers in work

DSCF0772600x337.jpg
    None to shabby desk view Paul. We're not jealous! :evil:

You shall have a fishy on a little dishy, you shall have a fishy when the boat comes in.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    I think that's the other side ...
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Mikey23 wrote:
    I think that's the other side ...

... I always pictured 'the other side' a bit nicer than that :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Wirral_paul

where is that?

We get a few navy ships passing by, but loads of cargo ships, ferries and the odd cruise liner going into Liverpool too. That's Liverpool Bay looking out from Hoylake, Wirral anyway - most of the time the sea is half a mile out though!! ;)
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

where is that?

We get a few navy ships passing by, but loads of cargo ships, ferries and the odd cruise liner going into Liverpool too. That's Liverpool Bay looking out from Hoylake, Wirral anyway - most of the time the sea is half a mile out though!! ;)
    Pretty awesome Paul. New pic every day please :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי