andrewjoseph Posts: 2,165
edited November 2013 in Pro race
--
Burls Ti Tourer for Tarmac, Saracen aluminium full suss for trails

Comments

• thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    the Inner Ring @inrng

"Normally we don't comment on specific rumors, but in this case I would like to stress that we have not sold to Oleg"
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    read Gazetto Della Sport have this on their front page too with what now for Contador as the title.

Seems Riis may have been forced to sell due to the on-going Danish investigation into doping. Only time will tell on this one. Any tweets from Oleg on this one ?
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    It's not surprising banks want to associated with a clean persona.
  • Yet another rumour from Gazzetta passed off as fact. Standard procedure for them.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • He denied it on twitter. Sold a few more papers than usual though. Job done.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    News is that it's very much on, though.
  • pomtarr
    pomtarr Posts: 318
    saxons.jpgBank-Of-England.jpg
    "Difficult, difficult, lemon difficult"
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    ^^^ Haha, exactly what I thought when I saw the title! Bjarne Riis (Second from the right) has really let himself go

Love the site that came from "They loved fighting and were very fierce." With a picture of a bloke doing some sewing next to it...
    http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/saxons/who.htm
  • I have only just noticed that saxo was incorrectly spelt. properly embarrassed now. :oops: :oops: :oops:
    --
    Burls Ti Tourer for Tarmac, Saracen aluminium full suss for trails
  • I have only just noticed that saxo was incorrectly spelt. properly embarrassed now. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I wouldnt worry. Its not often anyone has the chance to post a pic of some people buggering around dressed up as Saxons - and actually do it in context.
  • pomtarr
    pomtarr Posts: 318
    I wouldnt worry. Its not often anyone has the chance to post a pic of some people buggering around dressed up as Saxons - and actually do it in context.
    Sorry, couldn't resist!
    fire.jpg
    "Difficult, difficult, lemon difficult"
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    Team Saxon taunt Disco
    Saxon-DownloadFestival08-LS02.jpg
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    I have only just noticed that saxo was incorrectly spelt. properly embarrassed now. :oops: :oops: :oops:
    I blame predictive text, happens to me all the time, don't worry about it!