Indurain

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited November 2013 in Pro race
*face palm*

Why can't he just say nothing?
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    What's he said?
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,157
    Daniel Friebe ‏@friebos 26m
    Horrorawful from Indurain: 'Nothing happened in Armstrong's career but they sanctioned him for non-sporting reasons.'
    http://www.lne.es/occidente/2013/10/31/ ... 92078.html
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,322
    What

    a

    wally
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • iainf72 wrote:
    *face palm*

    facepalm.jpg
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    edited October 2013
    No Comment
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    facepalm.jpg

    Class!
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    Mark Twain wrote:
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt
  • epc06
    epc06 Posts: 214
    surely something lost in translation?
  • pb21
    pb21 Posts: 2,170
    Maybe some skeletons are getting ready to leave the cupboard?
    Mañana
  • TMR wrote:
    facepalm.jpg

    Class!


    PEF-FECT
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Mark Twain wrote:
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt

    That's a good quote. The media are always looking for that goaded soundbite to take out of context. Difficult enough when you have no skellingtons in the closet, but when it's like a morgue?
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,317
    Indurain doesn't think that he did anything wrong himself, ergo Armstrong didn't do anything wrong either.
  • bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    Has he said something new? Because I thought he said that when the whole USADA thing blew up. He may have a point re "non sporting reasons" depending on how you define "sporting". It seems to be Armstrong's general arrogance and pr1ck like behaviour that has caused the knives to come out for him - he might have got away with it if he seemed as harmless as Big Mig.
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    Was'nt Indurain the "patron" for Armstrong's ride for the roses sportive's for a couple of years ? - wow we never seen that one coming indurain along with any other gutless spaniards and there Manuel fawlty towers line "i know nothing i am from barthhhhhelona :roll: .
  • Disappointing.
    @JaunePeril

    Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    TheBigBean wrote:
    Indurain doesn't think that he did anything wrong himself, ergo Armstrong didn't do anything wrong either.
    So what did he do wrong ?
    What do you know so much about in the Real World. ?

    Armstrong did a Bjarne Riis by improving performance ten fold.
    That anyone in the Deutsche Telekom are not banned for life is much more important.
    This lot of Fraudsters are all LIARS and cheats which is wrong.
    Stop Trolling as your thoughts are not Pertinent.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 39,908
    deejay wrote:
    TheBigBean wrote:
    Indurain doesn't think that he did anything wrong himself, ergo Armstrong didn't do anything wrong either.
    So what did he do wrong ?
    What do you know so much about in the Real World. ?

    Armstrong did a Bjarne Riis by improving performance ten fold.
    That anyone in the Deutsche Telekom are not banned for life is much more important.
    This lot of Fraudsters are all LIARS and cheats which is wrong.
    Stop Trolling as your thoughts are not Pertinent.

    WTF? :?
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,108
    Pross wrote:
    deejay wrote:
    TheBigBean wrote:
    Indurain doesn't think that he did anything wrong himself, ergo Armstrong didn't do anything wrong either.
    So what did he do wrong ?
    What do you know so much about in the Real World. ?

    Armstrong did a Bjarne Riis by improving performance ten fold.
    That anyone in the Deutsche Telekom are not banned for life is much more important.
    This lot of Fraudsters are all LIARS and cheats which is wrong.
    Stop Trolling as your thoughts are not Pertinent.

    WTF? :?

    We all have our blind spots. Indurain is deejay's, in my opinion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format