Ricco is coming back

2»

Comments

• dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    iainf72 wrote:
    Didn't we establish a while ago that Den is basically this dog?

img750.gif

I do believe that was decided a while back. Good to be remembered. My compliments to whomever put that together. :wink:
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    I'm lolling.

:-)

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • I would be surprised if they had 300k to give to Ricco. If they were then the people running the team are total idiots. Maybe he is a relative or firend of someone on the team so they just get all this sponsorship for 2yrs, line their friends pockets, then disappear.

He is definitely not like other dopers hence why he has been banned from the sport, effectively for good. Would I want to see him return? No. Would I like to see him do what was in the original post? Yes.

--

Had a good read of your blog and it is well written. Keep up the good work with the racing.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    TMR wrote:
    He's not boring though. Yes he is a drug addled tool, but the peloton is all the more dull without him IMHO.

It's a shame that I now feel that exciting racing = drug assisted :(
    The peloton was boring with Miguel Indurain grinding them down on the mountains.
    Then came the so called excitement of the EPO era with riders twiddling little gears out of the saddle.
    Oh dear there was one like that this year. :?:

Yer got to larf, ain't ya.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138

Implying Froome is doping with NO evidence. No failed drug tests, no implications, lots of testimonials in his favour from other pros. Stop being such an armchair critic.
    Is this rubbish aimed at me.?

How did the African get into this thread.
    Christ, you must have a large chip on your shoulder.
    We all know that I have.

Doh, my post reply was to make the point that Mig couldn't do what these so called exciting EPO riders do.
    He just pounded away with wheel suckers on his back wheel and they said he was boring.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    rayjay wrote:
    There should be some kind of match race series . Lets see Ricco ,Armstrong, Landis ,Big Jan , Hamilton etc race each other off some big mountains.

thats better.
  • rayjay
    rayjay Posts: 1,384
    I think we should all calm down and just accept that Ricco is the greatest rider never to win a tour and the UCI should reinstate him and give him a wild card for any race he wants. Before this is allowed to happen Ricco should be thrown into the back of a lorry. chained to Pat Mcquaid so every cycling fan who wishes can shout Fu%%ing boo and throw their old underpants or small woodland creatures at his big face. Only then can he race and he must promise never to dope again.