...and the winner of this weeks caption comp is:

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,366
edited October 2013 in The bottom bracket
It was a tough decision between STC's 'Shining' double entendre and Stevo 666's Dossier quip:
Stevo 666 wrote:
The communters dossier of offensive BB posts was nearing completion...
seanoconn wrote:
All work and no play makes Yossie a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Yossie a dull boy....

Stevo pips STC by a short pubic hair to the post. Over to you Stevo, your turn to put up a caption pic (in the right thread please and thanks for the £10).

Disclaimer:
Decisions herein wil not be questioned by the ple... frequenters for his forum. All decisions are final, absolute and will not alter even in the event of curruption, bribery, illegitimate affairs and even philosophical debate.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    Elevating my sea pic above shyte won't get you off the hook for this treachery. I'm not even sure this ruling is legal, as it's not yet Wednesday and I had the winning caption up my sleeve.

Enjoy your hollow victory Stevo
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    Elevating my sea pic above shyte won't get you off the hook for this treachery. I'm not even sure this ruling is legal, as it's not yet Wednesday and I had the winning caption up my sleeve.

Enjoy your hollow victory Stevo

Sore loser :P :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Yup :lol:
  • arran77
    How long does Stevo get to post up his piccy before the runner up takes a turn :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Good point. Obviously Stevo can't be bothered logging in at work anymore ( :lol: ) and therefore forfeits the title of caption champion.
  • arran77
    Ah yes, the logging in 'problems' :lol:

Perhaps he gets until this evening and then you take the crown :)

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Bugger off, I won.

Just off to find a pic...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    And I've just discovered a naughty word that doesn't get caught by the swear filter.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    And I've just discovered a naughty word that doesn't get caught by the swear filter.

Speech, speech...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Speech, speech...
    Well I thought it was worth a mention since there is normally fark all that gets through - see?
  • pinno
    edited October 2013
    Bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger
  • pinno
    You're not wrong.
  • Stevo_666
    Bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger
    What exactly did you have to edit on that incredibly complex post? :lol: