Lost job need a break

apple eater
apple eater Posts: 302
edited March 2014 in The hub
Following three weeks (i knew they were going to do this from early on) of absolute carp in work i have today decided the only option for me was to resign and get away from the shower of s**t!

I'm now enraged to my upmost limit and need to blow off steam. I'm thinking two or three days of riding and wild camping with it.

Any recommendations?
I don't know enough to make smart r's remarks about peoples choice of parts 'n' things, yet!

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Wales or Scotland - but camping?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Constructive dismissal?
  • Wales or southern-central england. I have a campervan so will park up and kip in that.

No chance of constructive dismissal. Partly due to cost and lack of evidence, they will just make something up and stick to it as they are accomplished liars. They are a family company who are the most vile trailer trash scum i have ever met and I've met some really vulgar people in my life to compare them with.

They will be having a visit soon enough from authorities and that's as much as i can do, legally.

So without getting bent up about things i will need a blast to clear my head.
    I don't know enough to make smart r's remarks about peoples choice of parts 'n' things, yet!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    What are you going to shop them for? Tax evasion is usually a good one.

About your trip I'd say go Wales if the weathers not too bad, there's so much to choose from.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pliptrot
    pliptrot Posts: 582
    Good for you. The world of work is full of arseholes and charlatans- this includes every company on this planet (especially the "well run" large companies we all have to deal with)- so much respect to someone who has the courage to retain their dignity. There are not many of you around.
  • Every company? I'm guessing you're one of those of the opinion that you could run your place of work better the the boss?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    Every company? I'm guessing you're one of those of the opinion that you could run your place of work better the the boss?

At least when I say I could run my workplace better than the boss does, I know I'm not talking out of my arse because I've actually done their job before, did it better, but the big boss doesn't like me so won't let me advance.

Waiting for my chance to leave. Need other job first.
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Had similar experiences; handed in my notice and took three weeks away to get my head sorted. Bought myself an Alhambra, built a bed for the back and spent a week riding around the Stanes! At this time of year, choose somewhere that's fairly dry. But don't just do trail centres, plot some natural routes too. Strava will help you find some decent descents in new areas.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Every company? I'm guessing you're one of those of the opinion that you could run your place of work better the the boss?

I have two bosses, you would have to induce me into a coma if you only want me to run our place better
  • rickbst170
    rickbst170 Posts: 228
    Sorry to hear about the job mate. Completely the right thing to do though; clear head and then find something new. All the best in your search for sweet trails and a less shi t job :)