Bike fitting

djfleming22
djfleming22 Posts: 116
edited October 2013 in Commuting general
Just to share my experience of my bike fit at Hooked on Cycles in Bathgate Scotland.... i had looked on the internet for various bike fits from Retul, specialized etc but decided to have a look at the Hooked ...i emailed Nick at the store and we arranged for my partner and i to go on Saturday morning as Nick had mentioned it take some time to get the right fit and 2 fits can take a while.

When arrived at the store Nick asked me some question about the type of riding, mileage and general fitness then set about getting me ready for the fit ... he took a great deal of time to make sure that changes he made were for the better taking a good look at the my body movements on the bike asking me questions about how i felt etc throughout the fit it never felt awkward or that any changes i was not happy with he would change back or that he was trying to sell me something other than fit itself ...my partners fit took little longer than mine but he took great care again to my partner feel very comfortable including changes with the bike, Nicks great attitude and all round personality made it a great day, brilliant experience and well worth the price for the fit alone Nick also took the time to explain everything in plain english and with also a tour round the back of the shop showing us all the new bikes being built (very jealous) .... the fit itself... i had a little niggle on my knees and its gone and my partner is really happy with hers as well and feels a lot more comfortable than before.

The biggest compliment i can give the Nick and store is that its takes me about an hours drive to get there and would not go to any other store but his even though i have to pass about 5 stores to get to his.

Well done all Hooked on Cycles :mrgreen: