Stormy Sunday Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited October 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

It's quite wet out and a bit blustery, apparently it's supposed to get worse too? Meh, today will involve MotD, F1, studying, possibly bikes/turbo and maybe hockey.

Tooth started hurting last night, but can't see how it can be infected again so soon... guess I've just got to see how it goes

TTFN

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Moaning

Up early to watch MOTD and then GP, paying for nipping to the pub for a quick pint yesterday afternoon - great text from the current wife at 6.30 of just "move it" - as we had arranged to go out!

Later is something, originally it was a trip to London for to go to the Natural History Museum but didn't fancy driving back in the storm. So I'm sure we will do something, but local smocal.

laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Just watched the MotoGP highlights with a cup of full caff green tea.
    Out for a road ride in a bit hopefully.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Morning Losers!

Off in a bit to bury my Uncle's ashes. Fun, fun, fun! Then I'm playing th'organ for a service. Then a normal Sunday resumes I think.

The foot is feeling a lot better now. I'm thinking a ride one night this week is in order (not far, as if it hurts, I'd need to get home!)

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    good morning sniffers

having a lovely lie in, the bottom feeder is occasionally snoring which needs to stop!

Other than that its nearly bacons o clock!

Pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'Ning
    Out for a road ride in a bit hopefully.
    (Lycra) POIDH :wink:

Morning Pond Life,

Peace reigns in the Stevo household as wifey and ankle biter are out for a bit. So I'm dossing and drinking coffee for now. Later on we're off up to Stamford Bridge to watch the Chelsea - Man City game. Might be interesting coming home tonight!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Well I turned off the bore fest that F1 has become recently, or rather the last 4 years. Lets hope next years regs liven it up a bit and Adrian Newey loses his way a little! Gutted for Webber, shafter by the team's strategy, AGAIN, and I'm pretty sure Red Bull have a built a "Make a problem with Mark's Car" button on the pit wall, poor guy is so unlucky and I really hope he does well at Porsche, cos after the treatment he's had at Red Bull, he flamin' deserves it!

Not much else happening today, weather is shocking so I imagine a day playing Xbox is in order.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    supersonic wrote:
    Power cut.

missing an N?