Carrera Vengence & Apollo Verge Stolen in Harlow Essex

imayhem
imayhem Posts: 3
edited October 2013 in MTB stolen
Hi there guys,

I joined the forum as I'm in a state of distress at the moment, both myself and my father had our bikes stolen from our back garden sometime Friday evening into early Saturday morning, in Harlow, Essex. They took both the bikes as they were locked together & covered with a tarpaulin to ensure that they didn't get wet.

If anyone hears or see's anyone in or around the Harlow area, please can you contact me - Police have been alerted and I have contacted local trade in shops to ensure they call me if any bicycles come in with the descriptions fitted.

These pictures below aren't my own photographs of the bikes, but they are the closest I can provide to the bike themselves as they are BOTH under a year old and were looked after with a lot of care.

Apollo Verge - 19" frame 26" wheel
$(KGrHqRHJBQFHm(hR16dBR88UcPUNg~~60_12.JPG

Carrera Vengeance - XL Frame (Unsure of measurements)
$(KGrHqQOKpUE7G+V8BR)BSZqh4B6sw~~60_12.JPG

Any information about this would be absolutely substantial to me and would mean a heck of a to myself and my father as we require these bikes to get to and from work.

Thank you for your time,

Phil.

Comments

• Update

I found this on Gumtree after using one of the sites linked on this site to find recent uploads. So far I found three, but only ONE matches up with the time frame and of course the appearance of the bike.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/carre ... 1036708061

Everything looks exactly the same as my fathers bike, including the plastic holder on the back bar which would be what my father had the rear mudguard attached to.

Tottenham is only 34 minutes from my current location, and the time frame matches up with when the thefts occured. Any advice on this?