Used Hardtail Bike - looking on eBay

john10012
john10012 Posts: 47
edited October 2013 in MTB buying advice
What bike would you say is the best between the Voodoo Hoodoo, Carrera Kraken and the Decathalon Btwin Rockrider 8.1? I have been looking at these for sale on eBay and some seem to sell used between £250 and £300 for a 2012 model which doesn't seem too bad.

On a side note looking on eBay it amazes me the number of sellers who list their bikes for sale without stating what the frame size is. I would have thought this was a vital piece of information. I simply can't be bothered to go to the trouble of asking all the sellers who forget this for the answer it is a waste of my time so I just ignore their item and look at the next one.

Comments

• Any , it will come down to the bikes condition . Just hang on till you see a good one and make sure it isn't pinched.
  • I'd also say whichever is in the best condition. Buy on condition alone. Try to find a bike that is local and collection only. You'll pay less and get to check the bike over before handing over the cash. I've got some really good bikes this way.
    2006 Giant XTC
    2010 Giant Defy Advanced
    2016 Boardman Pro 29er
    2016 Pinnacle Lithium 4
    2017 Canondale Supersix Evo