Pros in Japan

2»

Comments

• This thread is laugh out loud hilarious! :lol: I did read it at first as Pross in Japan and wondered why we had a thread about Pross' travel habits.

Well done folks. Although the image of a bunch of cyclists in sumo nappies is one I would sooner forget.

As for Kittel, I'd go for the knees myself, the knees or the shins. A swift kick in the shins is enough to fell any man (this may be hyperbole and based on nothing more that scientific conjecture), that or a nipple twist (quite easy in that get up).

:lol:
    Correlation is not causation.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    tumblr_mv7vsyMFfD1qacyk6o1_500.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    On Saturday, Froome dons the maillot jaune once again for the inaugural Saitama Criterium by Le Tour de France, a new venture established by Tour organisers ASO to promote the race in the growing cycling market of Japan.

“There are a lot of supporters of the Tour here. Not just people who watch it, but proper fans of the sport who really know all the ins and outs and intricacies of the racing,” said Froome.

--

So presumably they no this race is fixed?
    Contador is the Greatest
  • gpreeves
    gpreeves Posts: 454

As for Kittel, I'd go for the knees myself, the knees or the shins. A swift kick in the shins is enough to fell any man (this may be hyperbole and based on nothing more that scientific conjecture), that or a nipple twist (quite easy in that get up).

If you're willing to fight dirty, aim up from the shins and you've got us. I couldn't help but think of this when I read this thread:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101003141
  • Biffcp
    Biffcp Posts: 813
    Kittel's dad was picking on short dark-haired people years ago:

w964.jpg

<i>Rarer than a one-liner by Howard Peel</i>
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    Biffcp wrote:
    Kittel's dad was picking on short dark-haired people years ago:

Did him a favour.

"Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone will take a break from killing bad guys on screen to reveal his more sensitive side in a retrospective of his paintings that will be exhibited in St. Petersburg's Russian Museum later this month."

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/stallone-to-display-his-artwork-in-st-petersburg/488092.html#ixzz2ix19DifR

Screen_shot_2013-10-18_at_10.jpg
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    What the heck? That looks like a Cro-Magnon hench Prince Charles?
  • frenchfighter
    Still looking at his SRM is in a fixed crit.
    0019_Saitama_Costa_Sagan_Froome_Crowds_action_stPhSpt-copy.jpg

Here is the video....HUGe crowds!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... QPIB3txFSU

Video from the Sumo event:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 3eN4Xi5Yu0
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    saitama_2013_bis.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    edited October 2013
    saitama_2013_bis.jpg
    Decent rucking technique - must have learnt something in Bloemfontaine...

Needs to get a bit lower and drive up though

;)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,589
    saitama.jpg

Pro-celebrity synchronised dumping - what will be next on BT Sports schedule?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,589
    This thread is laugh out loud hilarious! :lol: I did read it at first as Pross in Japan and wondered why we had a thread about Pross' travel habits.

Well done folks. Although the image of a bunch of cyclists in sumo nappies is one I would sooner forget.

Well, I was out there - the proof is in the picture of me and 3 mates doing the splits in our stag night nappy costumes.