Mehhhhh it's Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I hate Sunday nights. I can never get to sleep, so I always have a terrible nights sleep, and wake up Meeeeehhhhh.

My boss is back from 2 weeks holiday today, so I probably won't see her for the next 2 days as she goes through all her emails. Still, I have someone else I can moan to at work now.

Later, I'm going shopping, then testing out my fancy new vaccuum cleaner. Adult life is the best!....

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Mornin

Monday meh is slightly improved by the knowledge it's a four day week :)

Feel a lot better than yesterday's drinking should have resulted in - which is good. Later is nothing planned so maybe do the studying I meant to do yesterday.

Laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers,

Another week to look forward to, here in welders paradise. Just a shame it's raining, but pah, can't have everything. To top it all, I get paid this week. Boom.

Ace weekend was had ripping around a Welsh forest in the new racer, and came home with a trophy to prove our awesomes car building skillz. Again, boom!

...as a consequence of said ripping around, I do feel like I've had a bit of a beating, so I'll be taking todays hilarity a little steady....

Onwards! To coffee!!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    A busy, busy weekend but nothing to show for it all. Where was the 'me' time in there?

Another Monday no doubt full of the usual whinging and moaning from the minions. Just MTFU and get on with it. :roll:

Still no word on new minion starting date so I'm guessing it is going to be into the new year at this rate.

Tea will be required this morning to keep me awake.

Later......
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Later, I'm going shopping, then testing out my fancy new vaccuum cleaner. Adult life is the best!....

How I see this
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX8lEcJnF0_NGDAAeoy1RX7K1U_IaXGwvUKHmv3oJxZit80DPL

How TKM sees it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS728U_beU2YsQB2zP8YnB1gzrkqKrBTutVAKnn-cGpIjcaBrD_cg
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Stocktake and meetings today. Boring, but plenty of skiving time.

Got the minions to clean my office and assemble my new office chair whilst I was off yesterday, will buy them some haribo as a thankyou and they will very happy.

Laters
  • Richie63 wrote:

How I see this
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX8lEcJnF0_NGDAAeoy1RX7K1U_IaXGwvUKHmv3oJxZit80DPL

How TKM sees it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS728U_beU2YsQB2zP8YnB1gzrkqKrBTutVAKnn-cGpIjcaBrD_cg
    I'd say that's a pretty accurate representation of tonight! :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Afternoon Freaks!

Got my netbook in the office today and am stealing the governments internets... Need to transfer large files across, which is taking forever. Still, the good news is I can monitor what you lot are up to and engage smug mode when I read all of my "order dispatched" emails.

Evil minion recruitment has hit yet another unnecessary stumbling block. Will hopefully have them in post by 25th November, but I'm not holding my breath.

Working late today, which means overtime and a free dinner (which is currently looking like steak and chips).

For a Monday, today's not looking too bad at all. Laters... :D
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    afternoon tw@s
    Wish i had a new vaccuum cleaner to fall on ahem i mean play with!

got the mehnday blues so bad today i have started surfing for jobs and had a quick check on the military pension calculator to see what i'll get if i kick this lot in to touch early, its definitely got me thinking!

Anyone got a job for a sometimes sober, Orange owning aircraft fettler?

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening knobs

I wish my housemates knew how to use a vacuum cleaner, away for a couple of days and the house is a right state when I get back :roll:

Today has been a mix of being in agony and sleeping. Some new antibiotics, lots of painkillers, hopefully tomorrow things will start to look up for me. In the meantime I think it's time to start on with replaying GTA5.

TTFN
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Tw@ts,

Has anyone heard from Mule or is he still in A&E getting something 'extracted'?

Another day another dollar, enjoyed the race into work with a rodie type that went on for about 8 miles until I pipped at the traffic lights over the bridge (they were amber, honest...)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]