Sleepy Sunday mornin thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,870
edited October 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Up early with the kids but been dozing for a bit on the sofa - not like me at all, this work meh is going to get the blame

Studying starts in a couple of weeks so I'm going to do some per-reading this morning and then over to some friends house who are having an open day at their new house - I think it's going to hurt my liver. Current wife is back late - so she can pick us up on the way through :D

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Morning Cockwombles,

Out of bed at 8.30 this am to drop the wife and ankle biter off somewhere so I have a bit of peace for now :) Done a bit of inteweb shopping for winter bike gear now it's looking a bit grim out there and coffee is being supped. Later will be keeping junior entertained and some dossing.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Bit of fettling this morning on the BMX. Ordered a few other parts for another BMX that's mysteriously appeared in the house... :wink:

Also ordered a seatpost shim for the Coiler, so I can run it with a 27.2 seatpost (the same as all my other bikes). Couple more bits to look at, then it will just be a case of rebuilding it with the new bits and bobs, a major fettling session and it will be ready to go. :D

Bacon, sausage, egg and toast has been consumed, but with *shock horror* tea, not coffee. Will have a coffee shortly though otherwise I'll start getting the shakes.

Family coming over later for lunch, so my normal activities will be dramatically reduced - no using the kitchen as a bike workshop. I also still haven't built my Lego kit yet, but with the Grandkids around, that's not going to happen - Lego isn't for kids...
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    ey up!

just had a lovely sunday lunch out with the parents and i ended up paying!!! the inheritance better be good whenever that occurs! ditch, head backwards could expedite the financial gain!

moto gp replay now, then a wee snooze, then on the road to wales..........joy of joys!

toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er