Specialized Camber Pro Frame - Fox Triad Shock

chrisrobs
chrisrobs Posts: 135
edited October 2013 in MTB buying advice
I need some advice as im undecided what I should do with this frame......

Basically I bought it new in May and the custom fox triad shock has blown twice in the 6 months ive had it.

I ve just sent it back to MOJO for another service under warranty, but im now contemplating selling the frame when it comes back.

The frame itself it great and I love the build around it, but I was thinking about going for a cotic hardtail or something a bit more aggressive like a Nukeproof mega.

What would you do in my situation?

Chris

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I'd ask Mojo to replace with a custom Fox Float shock.
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    If you change the frame for a Nukeproof Mega you would need new forks and several other parts.
    As above just change the shock for a Fox Float. The Camber is a very good frame.
  • camerauk
    camerauk Posts: 1,000
    Do what I did and change the shock, I went for a RP23 at a very nice price from Chain Reaction
    It has been faultless since I replaced its very smooth and I find I don't have to use the Propedal setting at all now
    Specialized Camber Expert
    Specialized Allez Sport
  • jsync
    jsync Posts: 120
    camerauk wrote:
    Do what I did and change the shock, I went for a RP23 at a very nice price from Chain Reaction
    It has been faultless since I replaced its very smooth and I find I don't have to use the Propedal setting at all now

Me too.