dark saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,832
edited October 2013 in The Crudcatcher
morning

shoot night sleep, despite being full of cider :(

Today is daddy day-care as the current wife is going away for the w.end - as she is using my car I can't drive anywhere as her car is too gay, even for me.

So we will do some cycling, badminton, swimming and more importantly visit the bike shop to check out my next purchase. Later is the pub, as I'm sure that's what the kids want to do.

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Today will involve a couple of hours studying, followed by some road bikes (I'm not even ashamed), then a couple of hockey matches. I'm hoping the post arrives soon because for the last month I've been riding with a bodged front brake which, I'll be honest, has been doing very little. Now the weather is getting properly wet I can't really rely on the back only as much, so hopefully the bit I need will be arriving so I can take the SSSSS out.

TTFN
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    wife is going away for the w.end

You let the wife go away for the weekend and not take the children with her :shock: Fail.

Today will consist of looking at bikes for my daughter and then pizza and film later with the family followed by riding tomorrow.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

You let the wife go away for the weekend and not take the children with her :shock: Fail.

its hard to hit on the MILFs in the park with the old line of 'their mother died', without the kids
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning cottagers

got the old girl and boy over today, see what cash i can wheedle out of em!

other than that i have nothing!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Today will mostly involve me complaining about everything - one of the advantages of being old...

Need to get some bits and bobs for the BMX, so a trip to the LBS later. If the weather holds, I'll be doing some fettling. If not, there's still some Lego to build.

Bacon & cheese omelette for breakfast with copious amounts of coffee.

Laters...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

its hard to hit on the MILFs in the park with the old line of 'their mother died', without the kids

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts

Just started the day with steak and eggs complete with a "hell hound Black shuck" which is a beer made with coffee and porridge oats and has been designated as a "breakfast beer"

im off to digger world soon then on to a day of drinking

yipeee!!!
  • Morning Losers!

I've woken up with a sore throat, meh. This should have happened on Monday so I can take days off work. Stupid throat.
    Todays excitement includes Vacuumer Clearner shopping, Trapper Hat shopping and building a website. Fun times.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Morning Felchers,

On the train into town to see the Chelsea match with a couple of mates. But beer and pizza first :) Should help me avoid the wife until early evening.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    IMAG0187_zpse1bf5ffa.jpg
  • tlw1
    IMAG0187_zpse1bf5ffa.jpg

Great livers think alike - just back from a cheeky couple of pints myself
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Wisdom tooth pain again, want to saw my face off with a bread knife, time for some cocodamol and shitload of ibuprofen.

Had the appointment for it to come out moved forward, 10 days to wait though. Got a compulsory thing on at uni the same day which I'm trying to get rearranged but they're being buggers about it, apparently my tooth doesn't class as urgent enough for them. I'm currently trying to work through the pain by imagining how nice it would be to smash their faces in with a brick.
  • Oh Marone
    Oh Marone Posts: 261
    Had bacons and eggs sandwich for breakfast with a big mug of builders tea. Then went over to the parentals to fit a new to me front wiper arm, £10 off the bay of E as Frauds wanted £50 for a new one. So my wipers actually work properly now with no squeeking or juddering and went back inside after fitting to find two bacon rolls and a mug of tea waiting for me :D
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Peaks ride today with sundry Crudders and HIB, am now out for a frankly massive burger with a pint (maybe 2) of cider. Most excellent Saturday.
    Kisses
    FoxC