That Friday Feeling...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today is the last day of work before the boss returns from her hols. So I'm going to leave work early for the hell of it whilst I can.
I made homemade pizza last night. It wasn't the classic round pizza though, in fact, it pretty much looked like an obvious! Tasted mighty fine though.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Mornin

After the low lights of high Wycombe - today I'm in stoke. The advantage is it's half an hour closer to home, therefore much quicker to the pub

After a week of work grief I am to fill my body with cider
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Finally Friday has arrived. A week of doing very little passes so slowly.

An early finish today then off to play badminton this afternoon for a few hours. Beer festival later on to help with the rehydration therapy. :D

Later......
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' loogies and spitwads

Bacons!

That is all.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Yes. Bacons will be required today I believe.
    Too many meetings though, hate wearing a shirt on a friday.

Must remember to get circlip pliers on the way home.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Some toothache is back so today will be mostly be trying to ignore it and hoping it goes away, got 2 months until it's due to come out, mostly because I've got a series of quite important research meetings with drug company people followed by the most important exams of my life to date this term and don't want to be faffing around with it until they're over.

Today is a couple of hours uni, possibility of visiting the aunt this evening which is good as I need to remind her she owes me £70.

TTFN
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening bumtouchers...

Today no one is in hardly a twork so internet abuse and getting ready for a 4 day weekend.. was going to go riding but the weather looks so bad that im not going to MTFU...

Latch broke on a door in my flat while the door is closed so getting this open coulb be interesting...

later bum faces
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Evening bumtouchers...

Today no one is in hardly a twork so internet abuse and getting ready for a 4 day weekend.. was going to go riding but the weather looks so bad that im not going to MTFU...

pussy, my bike is in the car and at 3pm the hardest choice I have to make is cc or Fod :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Sadly can't ride tonight or tomorrow as the olds are over for feeding and wine fueled film watching otherwise I'd have the afternoon off and go with this sun!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    TFIF

M4 be clear!

toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Word up mofo's...

Off to that London tomorrow for an all day pissup, brunch at Borough market then onwards round selected notable real ale hostelries in the west end...

Raaaaaaaaaad!!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning nork sniffers.

Shorter day of work tedium today then a weekend of dropping subtle hints that this is what I'd like to be in Santa's sack this year :wink:

mrrz.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello scuttlers

Bit of a short day at work today, 11 till 3
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Afternoon Gimps,

Work has returned to sanity sort of after an unpleasant week. The whisky supplies will be depleted when I get home tonight and more drinking tomorrow before I go see Chelski pay Cardiff up in town.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Evening Freaks!

I still hate the French.

Mrs Cap didn't blow the house up last night, so she's doing something wrong.

New (to me) BMX wheels arrived today, courtesy of my son, so some BMX fettling will be taking place over the weekend. Although I may actually give the BMX bike to my grandson, to get him into riding - he's not interested in MTBing, but would go out with his uncle (my son) on the BMX. This would put me in everyone's good books so my purchase of 'another' MTB might not be questioned so much...

Need to order some brakes for the Coiler and I've started to consider an air shock for it. Might have to ask for advice... :wink:

Fish-fingers and mash for dinn0rz.

Laters