Best team 2013

2»

Comments

• Crampeur
    Crampeur Posts: 1,065
    Joelsim wrote:
    Lampre anyone?
    Who?
  • nowhere near the level of the WT teams but can't deny Uk Youth have dominated the UK scene even more so than Endura did last year. Yet instead to stepping up to pro conti like endura did they might fold. Value for money has to go to Argos-Shimano and with Kittle and Degankolb they will only be better next year
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Ed-tron wrote:
    ThomThom wrote:
    Always a Movistar rider in focus whenever I've turned on the tv for a race.

Yea, they always seemed to have someone animating or winning a race, its hard to keep track! - Giovanni Visconti, Beñat Intxausti, Rui Costa, Nairo Quintana... Valverde

Edit: and how could I forget Ángel "McLovin" Madrazo!
    Madrazo is a proper character, I enjoyed his shenanigans at the TOB.

Movistar have to be at the top, they have been great this season. Always someone up there and they have had plenty of stage wins.

The Froome/Porte part of sky were quite dominant in what they did but seemed to lack punch in any of the other races with the other parts of the team.
  • Crampeur wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:
    Lampre anyone?
    Who?

I have a theory that Lampre must have a really tight-knit team by now, purely because of their kit deisgner. y'know, everyone else uniting against a common enemy and all that...
  • Moviestar best team this year, not just by points but they've pretty much had a go at everything they've entered. I've enjoyed Orica Greenedge as well although they seem to be lacking the killer blow when it comes to it, particularly in the bunch sprint. Quickstep have tried hard as well. Don't know why but I've enjoyed watching BMC screw it up at every attempt.