PM's and User Control Panel issues

thegreatdivide
thegreatdivide Posts: 5,803
Hi folks - I can't seem to access my PM's or the User Control Panel - I can't even log out! I've tried via my laptop and an Android phone but it just brings up a blank screen! I'm obviously getting PM's as it's showing 3 unread messages. What's up?

Comments

• aserota
    aserota Posts: 56
    Got the same as well
  • einriba
    einriba Posts: 319
    yep, same here....
    Getting up is the second hardest thing in the morning
  • Same it's annoying I'm trying to contact someone about a sale!
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    As far as I know there are technical issues with the control Panel and PM system, I presume it will be sorted out during working hours.
  • I'm getting the blank screen as well. Very frustrating when trying to sell things
    <a>road</a>
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    then use Email untill things get fixed. also I can not understand the reliance on the PM system when selling or buying stuff.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    nicklouse wrote:
    then use Email untill things get fixed. also I can not understand the reliance on the PM system when selling or buying stuff.

Because all messages go via BikeRadar and serve as a useful audit trail in the event of problems?

I see you're being your usual helpful self.
  • nicklouse
    audit trail on a totally anonymous system dont make me laugh.

honestly the naivety of some people.

being helpful yes, being blunt and truthful yes. as i know what info we can give people who have problems and if is a damn sight less than you people think.

which is why I am surprised about the naivety of most users.

but as yet the faults with the system are still with us.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    You've got an attitude problem, nicklouse. You seem to hold the opinion of at lot of users of this site in contempt.

Honestly.
  • hatone
    hatone Posts: 228
    nicklouse wrote:

Not smart.

I don't want to be publishing my email address on an open forum. I would only want to share with it with genuine/interested buyers therefore PMs offer a mild level of security/privacy in this regard.
  • If I could READ the PM that someone has apparently sent me, I will ask them to use email :roll:
    <a>road</a>
  • nicklouse
    hatone wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:

Not smart.

I don't want to be publishing my email address on an open forum. I would only want to share with it with genuine/interested buyers therefore PMs offer a mild level of security/privacy in this regard.
    which is why there is an ability to show you email to register users in your settings. that you can not currently access.

shows just next to the pm icon.
  • nicklouse
    If I could READ the PM that someone has apparently sent me, I will ask them to use email :roll:
    and currently it is broke.
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    nicklouse wrote:
    If I could READ the PM that someone has apparently sent me, I will ask them to use email :roll:

Yea and 24 hours now pull your finger out and get it fixed..
  • nicklouse
    Gazzaputt wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:

Yea and 24 hours now pull your finger out and get it fixed..
    and it will be fixed when it is fixed and when we hear something you will know.
  • Hmm...can't have been your charm that got you the Admin job.
  • nicklouse
    Job, dont make me laugh.

the Devs have finally responded that they are now aware that there is an issue.
  • nicklouse
    it now seems to be fixed.
  • Working for me now, thank you
    <a>road</a>