grinders

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited October 2013 in The bottom bracket
I am looking for a new spice grinder, it has to be manual not electric and be able to cope with the ingredients for Garam masala any recommendations guys?

MrsT x
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Isn't there an app for that on the iPhone - try tweeting Stephen Fry, he knows.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Which one do you want to grind? :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Have you been down to grinders r us?
  • team47b
    It is actually a serious request I need a new spice grinder as the old one could not cope, something with a mechanism like a giant marijuana grinder would be ideal.

Mrs T x
  • kajjal
    kajjal Posts: 3,380
    You may struggle with a manual one. Most people use coffee grinders which work well. I am on my second cuisinart spice grinder as the first one started smoking and then stopped working (Replaced for free).
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Recommended on The Sily Commuter Coffee thread: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Porlex-Mini-Mil ... d_sim_kh_5

Very adjustable. Enjoy MrsT
  • team47b
    It has to be manual as we live off grid on solar and don't have enough, I dont know what the english word for it is, potencia.

It needs to be a bit bigger than the Amazon one but that is definately along the right lines Mr fpb

Mrs T x
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    I think what you really need is an organ grinder... there's plenty in here to choose from.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Asking a serious question? Here? You must be crayzee...