Bony vapor or bony vapor plus

2»

Comments

• brettjmcc
    brettjmcc Posts: 1,361
    Grill wrote:
    No as not only will the width be uniform across size ranges, but the moulding process allows for them to be widened quite a bit.

agree with Grill. I have Hobbit feet and they are according to Bont requiring my own mold (Bont socks). However, I have managed to re heat them a few times and gently push the sides out on the wide version to give me more width. Bottom line for me, they are the only shoes I have kept for nearly a year so far. Not withstanding the delamination of the top foot bed and the cleat bolt inserts needing replacing, but I am happy to fix this, as they appear to be good for me
    BMC GF01
    Quintana Roo Cd01
    Project High End Hack
    Cannondale Synapse SL (gone)
    I like Carbon
  • So interestingly my foot is normal. Tried some s works on today. Mmmmmmmmmmm although the 74 were my preferred flavour.
  • Can anyone confirm or deny (as I've been told) that bont soles (vaypor+) are noticeably stiffer than specialized s works? I've got the spesh expert which will need replacing soon and am keen to know whether to stick or twist.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Ive had Spesh Sworks, Sidi Ergo 2 and now have Bont Vaypor+. I could not believe how stiff the Bonts felt compared to those. Horrible to walk in but sublime on the bike!
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Good to know, thanks.