R.I.P T47b, we wil miss you.

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,347
edited October 2013 in The bottom bracket
Lost in the now infamous helmet fishing battle. The only casualty of note on our side.

Despite being diminutive and suffering narcolepsy, he gave it all in the cause.
We are auctioning the Isetta to help Mrs T47b with funeral expenses. Bidding starts at 8pm Friday.

The service will be held at dawn with a reveille by dmclite3.0 and a speech by Winston Churchill's ghost.
Food will be provided by a kettle and a Her Majesty's Armed Forces ration pack stolen by one of the Services Thread crew.

God bless T47b, if only you knew the outcome of this most famous and victorious battles ever waged by the BB squaddies.
Of course your absence leaves me alone and isolated as captain of this leaky old tug staffed by shirkers, skulking loafers, vagabonds, tramps, fakirs and rogues.

T47b - October 29th 1852 to October 2nd 2013.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    And the occasional cantankerous old git ...
  • Has he fallen off his bike?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    Lost in the now infamous helmet fishing battle. The only casualty of note on our side.

Despite being diminutive and suffering narcolepsy, he gave it all in the cause.
    We are auctioning the Isetta to help Mrs T47b with funeral expenses. Bidding starts at 8pm Friday.

The service will be held at dawn with a reveille by dmclite3.0 and a speech by Winston Churchill's ghost.
    Food will be provided by a kettle and a Her Majesty's Armed Forces ration pack stolen by one of the Services Thread crew.

God bless T47b, if only you knew the outcome of this most famous and victorious battles ever waged by the BB squaddies.
    Of course your absence leaves me alone and isolated as first mate of this leaky old tug staffed by shirkers, skulking loafers, vagabonds, tramps, fakirs and rogues.

T47b - October 29th 1852 to October 2nd 2013.

We salute you T47b and posthumously award you the Orange Tart, for outstanding cowardice in the face of almost insurmountable odds.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated :D

Or...

Feck off, I aint dead yet, just feel it :D

First off MrP got my birthday wrong, it is the 25th October 1853 not the 29th October!

At least Mikey got it right with "occasional cantankerous old git" all though 'occasional' was very generous, thank you for that :D

Not fallen off my bike Mr Slops, I think I heard that Mikey did though.

Mr S, what can I say, thank you for my posterior award, not deserved though, not a coward but a conscientious objector, an "individual who has claimed the right to refuse to perform military service" on the grounds of freedom of thought, conscience, and/or religion.

Would have joined in the fun, but there wasn't any :D

I like coming on here for a bit of banter but I can't be doin' with feckwits like DDD, I mean is there something actually wrong with the bloke, should we be taking the pi55 if he really does have a problem, seems cruel. I assume he wont be reading this :twisted:

I am back and ready for more insults and innuendo...fire away!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Mikey fell off his bike :?:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    daviesee wrote:
    Mikey fell off his bike :?:

But he doesn't like to talk about it. :wink:
  • team47b
    ...much :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    He's risen like a phoenix from the ashes. Yay.

Well, more like a budgie from the ashtray (of an Isetta).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    very good :D
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    ? have I missed something 1853 ??

Oh by the way good to see you're still going, I think.
  • team47b
    I was born just before 7pm :D
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I didn't miss you :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    Don't pay any attention to Arran, he's history. :lol:
    When do I get my (your) bike?
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Don't pay any attention to Arran, he's history. :lol:
    When do I get my (your) bike?

Never :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    hmmm ... there might be some folks on CC that havent heard that i fell off my bike...
  • ballysmate
    Mikey23 wrote:
    hmmm ... there might be some folks on CC that havent heard that i fell off my bike...

Doubt it. I saw it on Sky News.
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:

Go and tell them, they're a lovely bunch :roll:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    edited October 2013
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Try it.

They will give you advice on what you should have done.
  • arran77
    You just ruined things :evil:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    Better?
  • arran77
    Yes.

Someone else's turn now :wink:

seanoconn
  • daviesee wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Try it.

They will give you advice on what you should have done.

Brilliant
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • ballysmate
    T47b claims not to be dead, but i don't think we should take any chances. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs
  • Mikey23
    Blocked here but I know the sketch ...

As regards who might be next, it's only fair to point out that I spend most of my life in suspended animation... Missus quite often has to poke me to see if I'm still alive...
  • team47b
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Missus quite often has to poke me to see if I'm still alive...

snigger :D
  • Mikey23
    Double entendre? Moi?