Dozzina Camo CX mk2

gwillis
gwillis Posts: 998
edited October 2013 in Your road bikes
Just finished this ready for winter and off road rides. Frame is a AC024 I can/miracle bike direct from China.
Dozzina is a small brand making some really nice cycling clothing and the bike is a nod to its founder Kie who also built up the H Plus Sons for me and took texts and phone calls at all hours whilst building it up.

10083758004_30b1ddcded_c.jpg

10083819376_1c4dc1efbd_c.jpg

10083824365_e3d8de7aaa_c.jpg

10083718996_c00a850d65_c.jpg

Frame: AC024 miracle bike UD carbon (54cm)n inc UD cages
Saddle: Pro logo nack (hard black)
Seatpost : Ritchey Carbon Pro (needs to be debadged)
Bars / Stem: 3T Ergonova Pros debadged
Tape from US
Cables: Sram / Jagwire
Wheel: H Plus Sons 32H laced with DT swiss comps onto Novatec hubs
Tyres: CX Comps for rough stuff 32mm Road will be Conti 4 seasons and Rubino Pros 25mm
Brakes: Avid BB7
Groupset is Rival with FSA 50/34 chainset and Shimano CX front top pull mech. Rear Mech is Wifli to allow me to increase rear cassette from 12/27 to ? should I ever need it for off road stuff.

Comments

• vespario
    vespario Posts: 228
    Has a certain something! Graphics and bar tape......nice touch.
  • Lovely looking bike. I've never heard of the brand before, what are their prices like?
  • gwillis
    Thanks for the comments prices are very much inline with most mid range suppliers but only 12 is ever made of any one design. He uses Instagram and Facebook presently it's. The latest design called blackout is very nice .
  • I like it! :D
    left the forum March 2023
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    A yes from me, looks well.
  • gwillis
    Thumbs up from Paulo .... That's good enough for me
  • petemadoc
    petemadoc Posts: 2,331
    This is a cross beast, love it! Have you taken it off road yet, how's the handling, any build niggles, any idea what the frame and complete bike weigh?

I intend to build something similar if I pull my finger out and do more cross races. Either a Chinese import or the PX XLS but I'd go for those TRP hydro brake thingies.
  • gwillis
    I haven't used it off road yet but have today on a club run of around 50 miles. Biker is very comfy and handles very well . My mate did a similar build and it's around 9kilos .... Not bad for a disc equipped bike . I'm 5ft 8 and opted fir a medium although charts suggests I'm border s/m ....
    Overall as us my mate I'm very pleased with what will be a versatile and bike that does everything g from club runs to cx races .
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    nice bike...
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Looks great!
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • maxlite
    maxlite Posts: 293
    Great cross bike, love it, wish I'd never sold my cross bike :-(
    Cervelo R5
    Cinelli Saetta
    Giant XTC
    Raleigh Classic
  • gwillis
    Thanks for the positive comments I did a quick 20 miler last night and only issues on the build is a annoying rattle from the from disc pads and a squeak from the rear caliper ... I suspect alignment to be the issue on both . Unfortunately the cages have to go as they rattle a touch on the gravel so a set of elite stealth black are on order . I might have confused you Mountain Monseter .... Dozzina is a cycling clothing brand designed in Wales the bike is a copy of the Planet X dirty disco in terms if geometry .
  • 'tis a pleasing looking thing indeed.........
  • Markjaspi
    Markjaspi Posts: 729
    Me like a lot!!
    Cipollini Bond
    Pinarello GAN