Hi-diddly-ho neighbourino!

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited October 2013 in Commuting chat
Again, in the spirit of inter-forum relations (not that sort :wink: ), thought I pop over to meet the neighbours, I usually hang around in BB but please don't hold that against me!!

May pop in from time to time if that's ok?

Please feel free to come over to BB and introduce yourselves too, we'll be on our best behavior, honest :)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• arran77 wrote:
    Again, in the spirit of inter-forum relations (not that sort :wink: ), thought I pop over to meet the neighbours, I usually hang around in BB but please don't hold that against me!!

Please feel free to come over to BB and introduce yourselves too, we'll be on our best behavior, honest :)

Hi there, man. Whatcha ridin' ?
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    arran77 wrote:

Ah dmclite, how very civil of you my good man :lol:

I have a choice of rides, a fat tyre handjob for getting dirty in the woods, the trusty 'old' bike avec Crudracers for when I feel the urge to take on the car driving commuters and something special just for the weekends :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    As a commuter of long standing*, welcome! :P

*When the p fairy visits
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    This is all getting a bit magnolia.... or beige :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I have a choice of rides, a fat tyre handjob for getting dirty in the woods, the trusty 'old' bike avec Crudracers for when I feel the urge to take on the car driving commuters and something special just for the weekends :)

I ride a litespeed Siena when commuting, it just glides....
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Tsk tsk...
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Ah yes! "Something for the weekend, sir?"