A Revolt

dmclite-3.0
dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
edited October 2013 in The bottom bracket
Draw up the barricades, start boiling oil and making spears, the blokes on folding bikes is after us, by golly ! :roll:
I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Time for a truth and reconciliation commission ...
  • Mikey23
    I've got to work today so guys please promise to be good. There's stuff to eat in the fridge and if you must wander into an inappropriate forum, please let someone know where you are and when you will be back. I can be contacted on my mobile. Remember that it is pocket money day so it's really up to you ...
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Best way to keep this forum alive and well is to keep it active with loads of posts.
    Within the rules of course. :wink:
    And ignore anyone who sees it differently.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    Mikey23 wrote:
    I've got to work today so guys please promise to be good. There's stuff to eat in the fridge and if you must wander into an inappropriate forum, please let someone know where you are and when you will be back. I can be contacted on my mobile. Remember that it is pocket money day so it's really up to you ...
    Depends whats in the fridge?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Time for a truth and reconciliation commission ...

Nah. They hate us, we're indifferent to them - the best thing is for them to leave us alone to do whatever we do and they can carry on communting and talking about 32mm tyres.

I'll head across in a bit and add my helpful tuppence worth.
  • Mikey23
    Ok, so I'm back now... So have you guys been really, really good today? No fibbing now, I shall find out ...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Ok, so I'm back now... So have you guys been really, really good today? No fibbing now, I shall find out ...

I did wander off but seanoconn and pina knew where I'd gone and I was really well behaved Mikey, honest :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I got locked in a cupboard by mistake.

I also once got my tie trapped in a photocopier, but that's a long story.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    arran77 wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:

I did wander off but seanoconn and pina knew where I'd gone and I was really well behaved Mikey, honest :wink:
    654173DB-72E0-498D-8BCA-EAC2276BE718-761-0000017BBD4C54D6_zpsbaad03e5.jpg
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • I fixed a puncture, put lights on me litespeed and fettled with me crudcatchers MKII, ready to start communting again so's I can join in with all the communters proper like. Honest. At work now, idle hands.......
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:

654173DB-72E0-498D-8BCA-EAC2276BE718-761-0000017BBD4C54D6_zpsbaad03e5.jpg

:lol:

Very true Sean, very true :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Hmm... One or two for the naughty step but otherwise well done everybody. Extra tuck in the dorm before lights out...
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I went to church, but I can't tell you what I did because the priest says it is our little secret. :shock:
  • Mikey23
    That would be the Friday special service I guess...
  • Mikey23
    And it think the priest was called roger
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Bit late :oops:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike