View active topics in the Forum

Up until today i was able to view the forum on my iPhone 5 using Safari with no problems, just go to Forums, view active topics and everything was there, including the classifieds.

Today I don't get the classifieds, only active topics from the other forum pages - has something changed?
Got a place in the Pyrenees.
Do bike and ski stuff.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    nope
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Well unless I'm having a senior moment it doesn't work, and i have tried it on two iPhones. It is fine on the laptop though . . .
    Do bike and ski stuff.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    looks no different to me on the PC, iPad or 4s iOS7
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Are you logged in? Your laptop probably has cookies to log you in automatically, but you may need to log on with other devices, especially after an os update. You can't see classifieds unless your logged in.
  • 10073169285_b9e4dea605.jpg
    Do bike and ski stuff.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    On that screenshot, you're not logged in. See the green login icon near the top of the screen on the right.
  • Good Call! After weeks of viewing the forum on my iphone it had logged me out!
    Do bike and ski stuff.