It's jumping about again

Robert72
Robert72 Posts: 84
edited October 2013 in The cake stop
The forum I mean. I thought it had been fixed. Trying to time the clicks before it post moves is a good game, but not what I'm wanting.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Robert72 wrote:
    The forum I mean. I thought it had been fixed. Trying to time the clicks before it post moves is a good game, but not what I'm wanting.

Nope, still a complete pain here :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    arran77 wrote:
    Robert72 wrote:

Nope, still a complete pain here :roll:
    ^^+1 here
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Looks like we have two choices... Put up with it or leave
  • arran77
    Where shall we go instead then Mikey?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Is this where the page randomly scrolls a bit, a few seconds after the page refreshes? If so, I'm not convinced it's the forum - I'm using Firefox and I'm suspecting it's that cos it happens on other web pages as well.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • arran77
    I think it's to do with the adverts.

seanoconn
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    Nothing to do with Firefox, I'm on Safari and it's happening to me. It's the ad's loading after the page :evil:
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Doesn't happen on my Blackberry Playbook (advertisers have forgotten it exists)
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    getting it with Chrome on this site, and those annoying 5mm strips that sit just at the edges of the window and don't move with the page.

The 'page jump' thing though, I also get this when google loads its search results. I'm just about to click on a link and the entire page drops down for something that appears at the top (possibly google's cookie policy).

The older I get, the better I was.