Wiggins selfish

1235»

Comments

• mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    What sad acts some on here are. I would say Trolls, but it goes well beyond that.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,309
    A couple of examples of poor excuses for people, commenting in this thread

+1
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    I suppose we should be thankful he was visible during the ride ... Obviously wasn't wearing his National kit ...
    Time to say bye bye to Crank brother, the forum troll, I haven't blocked anyone on here before but I have seen one sensible post from this guy about Belgian beer and the rest of the time has been used to spout sh!t at every opportunity...

Please try not to quote him too much people :wink:
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    Paul 8v wrote:
    I suppose we should be thankful he was visible during the ride ... Obviously wasn't wearing his National kit ...
    Time to say bye bye to Crank brother, the forum troll, I haven't blocked anyone on here before but I have seen one sensible post from this guy about Belgian beer and the rest of the time has been used to spout sh!t at every opportunity...

Please try not to quote him too much people :wink:

+1
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    A couple of examples of poor excuses for people, commenting in this thread

Interesting dissonance between your view here and your comments on Twitter on Friday.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,931
    .... on the sea shore.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Back on topic.

He is clearly a difficult character with complex pesonality... isn't that why he polarises opinion?
  • I heard from some of the guys who rode the "Spadgers Memorial" that Sir Brad was up for riding, but was prevented from doing so due the insurance related issues due to the cr*p weather. Don't know if this is true, but fair play for him for turning out on what was a truly dire day.

Crankbrother - you are a t*sser, even by the standards of internet forums.
  • Crankbrother
    Crankbrother Posts: 1,695
    Thanks for sharing ... You're opinion means a lot ...

(reminds the moral majority my comment was in context of thread and not about human loss ..)
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    (reminds the moral majority my comment was in context of thread and not about human loss ..)
    Argument does not hold water. Fund raising events benefit far more from celebrity attendance / endorsement than the benefit to the star. Clearly there is a benefit to the star but a low key event like this will make nominal difference to the multi million pound contracted riders earning potential. It may however benefit the fundraising event significantly.
    Doesn't quite fit the selfish agenda really.
    Amazing how you've been really offensive twice in relation to Brad this year and you're playing the I'm misunderstood card.
  • Crankbrother
    That'd be the 'Knights of the realm aren't as deserving as they seem' concept ... aye, I was very wrong there, eh?

edit: keeping score much? (wigginswanker (tm)) ...
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725

Sorry mate, that still doesn't change the fact that your comment was extremely mean-spirited.
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    That'd be the 'Knights of the realm aren't as deserving as they seem' concept ... aye, I was very wrong there, eh?

I think you'll find I've become more of a Hornerwanker actually over the last few weeks but no, your comments on Wiggo getting knocked off were where I called you out before. Clearly you're building quite a catalogue of offensive remarks if you're struggling to remember all of them. BRs very own Wiggo related shock jock. How notorious. If there was actually some clever humour added it could work but you're just plain offensive.
  • Crankbrother
    edited October 2013
    Ha, yeh forgot about that ...

edit: Never be ashamed to be horny for Horner ...
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373

Why are you attacking a guy who came from nothing and has made something of himself?

Do you attack Sir Chris Hoy too?

Andy Murray?

These are ordinary blokes who have had a crack at life, you have to respect that.
  • Crankbrother
    FocusZing wrote:

Why are you attacking a guy who came from nothing and has made something of himself?

Do you attack Sir Chris Hoy too?

Andy Murray?

These are ordinary blokes who have had a crack at life, you have to respect that.

Murray? Does his own thing ... let him get on with it ...

Hoy? Even worse than Wiggins ... All glory achieved off the back of idiot tax ... If he pays back what he took out then great ...
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Lol at Mrs wiggo calling him emotionally retarded!
  • Crankbrother
    Rigga wrote:
    Lol at Mrs wiggo calling him emotionally retarded!

her own husband? harsh, even by my standards ...