Only Connect.

dmclite-3.0
dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
edited October 2013 in The bottom bracket
First of all, I'd just like to say I fancy Victoria Coren.

I watched the first episode of the new series on catch up last night and was wondering if the young "girl" on one team was rather a big lad in drag ? Me and Mrs dmclite-3.0, got the guilty guffaws watching it and the jury is still out. Could be Cleat or Aggie dressed up, who knows ?
I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    First of all, I'd just like to say I fancy Victoria Coren.

I watched the first episode of the new series on catch up last night and was wondering if the young "girl" on one team was rather a big lad in drag ? Me and Mrs dmclite-3.0, got the guilty guffaws watching it and the jury is still out. Could be Cleat or Aggie dressed up, who knows ?

That Victoria Coren looks a bit like Bridget Jones which isn't a bad thing in my books :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Didnt realise she was married to David Mitchell, hes somewhat hitting above his weight.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • simonhead wrote:
    Didnt realise she was married to David Mitchell, hes somewhat hitting above his weight.

Oh yeah, true dat. :lol:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • monkimark
    monkimark Posts: 1,881
    Definitely a big lad in drag if it's the same episode I saw. Think he was wearing glasses.
  • monkimark wrote:
    Definitely a big lad in drag if it's the same episode I saw. Think he was wearing glasses.

He/She looked like a big Thelma off of Scooby Doo. Deep voice as well and tall.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • team47b wrote:

Yes. Fair play to him, if he isnt a she, going on telly. I would be nervous if I was a transvestite on the TV, wow, complete un-intentional pun. :D

BTW, if that is a girl I am going to Hell, I am a bad man.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    A few years ago I sent a candidate across to a client for an interview, it was a role abroad so I hadn't met her but had checked references and quals and she was a good fit. Got a call from the client after it had finished, asking if I had met the lady, you get the gist, the candidate got the job though.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Big 'Emma' - probably flicks somebody's switch.

To save watching for at least 2 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 6YG2Q#t=60
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Big 'Emma' - probably flicks somebody's switch.

To save watching for at least 2 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 6YG2Q#t=60

That's not Emma, it's Peter 'Geraldine' Kay.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Victoria Coren - “The Thinking Man's Nina”
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    First saw her on Have I got News...
    Definitely worth getting you tackle wet and sticky. :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Ballysmate wrote:

'sticky' - what exactly are you doing with your tackle ? I told you that dipping your todger into honey and waiting nude in the park for a passing dog is a disgusting practice: they are prone to putting on weight.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Ballysmate wrote:

Eww, I am thinking of wet and sticky tackle. In the context of the lovely Mrs Coren, I take offence as I have dibs. :)