Hats off to Oneplanet Adventure

Chinley Churner
Chinley Churner Posts: 313
edited October 2013 in MTB general
Great morning of riding at Coed Llandegla last Friday...

Right from the amazingly friendly and enthusiastic guy in the car-park shed when we arrived at 1000 to the epic Yeti (Piri-Piri chicken breast) burger we had for lunch before heading home.

We rode a lap of the Red, followed by a quick coffee and cake refuel including one of the best brownies I've ever eaten, and then a quick blast round the Black. Great trails and brilliant to see so much obvious work and maintenance going on. Well worth the car-park fee, the grub was excellent value too and all the staff were super friendly.

I've been plenty of times before but they always seem to be re-investing cash into the trails and facilities and it was just a perfect morning's riding.

Cheers OPA, we'll be back again soon

Comments

• ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Lots of people complain about Degla, apparently the trails aren't gnarly enough? I really like it, they flow really well.
    As for the cafe, couldn't care less!
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • I'm another who really likes Wrexham. The blacks aren't blacks but I don't really care. Some really good flowy trails. The only thing I find disappointing is when they do the bbq outside! Prefer the menu.