Back to Work Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Welcome back CC2CC-ers! It's been quiet here without you.

Having only had 1 day off this week, I really don't feel like going back in today. Meh, think of the money I suppose. My healthy meal yesterday of chicken with roasted veg and potatoes and broccolli et al has meant that I'm windy today, so don't come near me.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Morning

After Saturdays excess I was in bed by ten. - still not enough sleep recovery though

Today promises meetings - so can't wait. Later I need to sort the garage out ready for turbo training - yeah
  • Good morning freaks!

Day off today. Bacon and coffee will be consumed shortly. Got some awesome Lego to build later.

Apart from that, I won't be doing much today.

Laters...
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Got some awesome Lego to build later.

what have you got?

I've just bought my son a metric fuckton of lego for his birthday and Christmas...I can't wait :lol:

porridge for me this morning, no bacons :(

today will see me do as little work as possible and hiding in the corner of the warehouse putting my bike back together

laters
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    Day off for me, recovering from a race, still in bed. Only job planned is a check on the bike.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' wangrods,

Back in work after the awesomeness of the CC2CC.

I'd rather be riding my bike!

Onwards! To coffee! And catch-up!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning ladies, gents and everything inbetween,

I have the distinct feeling that today will be an interesting one.

Incase you didn't notice how quiet it has been around here, 11 of us just did the Crudcatcher c2cc across Wales. Go sponsor us yeah?

Laters
  • I hate Mondays.

A good weekend was had with lots of beer and wine consumed. It's just a pity it had to come to an end.

Today will consist mainly of dealing with idiots and childish team leaders grossly over promoted and over paid who don't have any idea of how to do their job. :evil:

Onwards to muppetry in the extreme.

Later......
  • welshkev wrote:
    Got some awesome Lego to build later.

what have you got?

The 4X4 and bike support vehicle set - a very nice birthday present from the CC2CC'ers. :D

Pics later once its built.
  • Today will be a lazy day. Actually looking forward to not riding the bike for a change. I will be fettling the canyon after the abuse it got being hammered across Wales and will also put the Ragley back together.

Probably consume some bacons and coffee at a later point in the morning when I can be bothered to get up. Sorry to those of you who are straight back to work.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning irks... woke up this morning to a nice pair of jugs, well tankards - one with the mrs name on as MSG series lady vet champion and one with my name on for series 2nd Grand Vet - nice!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • How do people,

Gratz stinky ccc2cc riders much win!

Weekend was great though no rides.. Today is work free, food and chilling tonight.

Later!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon Scuttlers, I'm straight back into work today following the cc2cc shenanigans and feeling pretty good
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Photos look good, good scenery. Well done guys, how far was it in total?

Also straight back into work after a busy weekend, suprisingly not achey untill I walk up stairs. Maybe its a day late or somehting.

Laters
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work and in charge for a week. Funtimes!!!! Already had to tell someone to shut up. Just because they are pregnant doesn't mean they are special and can gossip about baby stuff all the time.

Made cakes on the weekend. Mmmmmmm
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • mmm cake...
  • Photos look good, good scenery. Well done guys, how far was it in total?

Also straight back into work after a busy weekend, suprisingly not achey untill I walk up stairs. Maybe its a day late or somehting.

Laters

230 miles give or take about 2 depending on who's tracking you go off. Annoyingly 229 of those miles were all uphill.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Well done the cccccccc2ccccccccccers!

usual monday blah type stuff today, might be off to help fettle a poorly war machine in the med or off to brizzle for golf this week! interesting times ahead!

just had foods now for drinks!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Evening Gimps,

Long day at work and the internet wasn't working properly at lunchtime :( Had a good race with a roadie on the way home though (and won, he was really hacked off :) ). Apart from that I've been wage slaving....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Photos look good, good scenery. Well done guys, how far was it in total?

Laters

230 miles give or take about 2 depending on who's tracking you go off. Annoyingly 229 of those miles were all uphill.

Not that thenortherntrain was a stereotypical dour northerner or owt.

Briefcase w@nker ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar wrote:
    Photos look good, good scenery. Well done guys, how far was it in total?

Laters

Not that thenortherntrain was a stereotypical dour northerner or owt.

Briefcase w@nker ;)

I have no idea what you're on about. I was having to get up at 10 o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a plate of soggy vegetables cos we couldn't get chips, cycle 29 hours a day across Wales...

Sometimes I swear it did genuinely feel like that.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.