Forum home Road cycling forum The cake stop

X Factor's on again

Frank the tankFrank the tank Posts: 6,806
edited September 2013 in The cake stop
In my house and f**k me what is it with all the warbbling?

No doubt they'll claim they're showing off their vocal range/versatility :lol: top and bottom of it they all sound [email protected]
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

• ballysmateballysmate Posts: 14,745

No doubt they'll claim they're showing off their vocal range/versatility :lol: top and bottom of it they all sound [email protected]

Totally agree Frank. I could cut my fecking ears off. :cry:
  • ballysmate wrote:

Totally agree Frank. I could cut my ******* ears off. :cry:
    Don't do that mate, ya Oakleys will fall off. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Mikey23Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Missus loves it ...
    If I'm around, I listen to some real music on spotify with my earphones, otherwise I go out or find summat else to do.
    If I just weaken for a moment I start to get sucked in to it... It's kind of addictive but not in a good way, like the crushingly awful soaps

So stiffen my resolve I say...
  • apreadingapreading Posts: 4,532
    I love the X-factor - get to go out on my bike during what would otherwise be family time with no grief from the missus every Sat & Sun...!
  • VTechVTech Posts: 4,736
    Some world class singers this year for sure.
    Living MY dream.
  • team47bteam47b Posts: 6,424
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Missus loves it ...

Well we can't argue with that...

move along, nothing to see here.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • city_boycity_boy Posts: 1,616
    VTech wrote:
    Some world class singers this year for sure.

:shock:
    Not having watched it for the last few years I assume you're being sarcastic?

Any thoughts of watching were well and truly scotched when they brought back Sharon Osbourne. I'd rather stick needles in my own eyes :(
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • izzaizza Posts: 1,561
    apreading wrote:
    I love the X-factor - get to go out on my bike during what would otherwise be family time with no grief from the missus every Sat & Sun...!

My bike has never looked as clean. Full chain service and frame rub down carried out in the kitchen during the god for saken programme.
  • izza wrote:
    apreading wrote:

My bike has never looked as clean. Full chain service and frame rub down carried out in the kitchen during the god for saken programme.

Saturday evening TV provides a raft of excuses for doing things far more worthwhile than watching the box. As well as The Pox Factor, over on BBC1 there's the cringe-fest of Brucie ("tired old catchphrase....catchphrase, old, tired") making far too much of a song and dance - no pun intended - of his dire autocue "jokes".

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
    Did catch sight of one young guy with a guitar who seemed to be doing his own song and looked good..

I see it's two hours on a Saturday and an hour on Sunday now. Taking over by stealth
    @team47b... And me with a wonky arm? She's way too physical for me ...
  • simonheadsimonhead Posts: 1,399
    Huge pile of steaming poop. Only marginally better than anything Kardashian, Essex type programmes or celebrity reality programmes.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • izzaizza Posts: 1,561
    izza wrote:
    apreading wrote:

Saturday evening TV provides a raft of excuses for doing things far more worthwhile than watching the box. As well as The Pox Factor, over on BBC1 there's the cringe-fest of Brucie ("tired old catchphrase....catchphrase, old, tired") making far too much of a song and dance - no pun intended - of his dire autocue "jokes".

David

I hope and pray every weekend that Operation Yewtree can put us out of our continued evening Brucie sufferfest. Unfortunately they can't seem to get past Tarbie.