Fizik Customer Services

PaulHass
PaulHass Posts: 56
edited September 2013 in Road general
I just thought i would share with you all my recent experience with fizik customer services i did not have high hopes of getting a reply let alone a quick resolution to my problem due to a lot of negative comments regards fizik customer services etc

I recently purchased a pair of white Fizik R1 shoes and after only wearing them half a dozen times i was knocked of my bike which is now basically a write off and damaged my shoes scuffed all the leather and the carbon buckle shattered but if i could source a new buckle the shoes will still be fine as a backup or winter use

So i contacted Renata Bucco at Selle Royal SpA customer services dept and she replied within 12 hours asking me to contact their UK importer Extra Uk Ltd by calling their customer service department and telling them the problem i have and the make and model of the shoes i did this and 24 hours later i recieved the buckle in the post sent free of charge the buckle has now been changed and works as good as new

leaving one very satisfied and happy customer i just hope the outcome of my bike claim is just as satisfying :D:D
2011 Cube Streamer Ultegra Mavic Ksyrium Elite
2010 Ridley Damocles & Campag Record Fulcrum R3's

Comments

• gr1
    gr1 Posts: 25
    It's good when companies look after you.

Lake shoes did exactly the same for me by sending me a new buckle after mine was damaged in a crash for free. Assos also replaced 2 panels on my bibshorts damaged in the same crash for free.
  • Yeh, I agree with this. I ordered some R3 shoes at the end of last year, and delivery was slow, saying twice that the shoes were ready to dispatch. Eventually I got a reply from Renata saying they had sacked the person who had been dealing with the order, and would I accept a Fizik hoody by way of apology. Brilliant