Early Sunday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited September 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Congrats to those crudders who rode across Wales for not getting eaten by sheep etc. Up early to go ride the road bike. Then a busy day of more bikes, rehersals, pub crawling round Camden and more bikes to get home.

Laters

Comments

• craker
    craker Posts: 1,739
    LO has got me out of bed so we're both flopping around on the sofa. CBeebies and a cup of coffee. Think I'd rather be ... Mrs C's phone alarm keeps going off. The message 'Sunday run' keeps flashing on the screen - if she ignores this one it'll mean no Cardiff Half next weekend.

Bike wise I'm determined to have a day off after 5 commuting days followed by yesterday's ramble through the woods with 6yo. May try to fettle a rack onto the fast commuting bike if I can remember where I put the p clips... Laters.
  • Up too watching cbeebies well the little un is, I am out soon on the road bike with a mate i have not ridden with before and is like a pro next to me. Im happy new routes pick up tips etc but also slightly worried about the hills and my pace lol
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    bonjour trumpets!
    back from two weeks in a tent in France, saw a lot of sunshine and plenty of empty bottles of vin! Even did a couple of rides!!!

Day of laundry and loafinf!

So what have i missed? have the cccccccc2cccccccccccc team succeeded? Anyone left in a ditch head backwards? Anyone banned? Has Gt posted them pics of his mum yet?

au revoir mon singes!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!
    My first Sunday off 'work' in years (because the parents are away, so i've no transportation to Bury) and I've woken up earlier than I usually do :roll: Never mind. The plan today is to have a walk and that play GTA V until my eyes are square and I'm hungry.
    My meal today will be roast chicken, though Tesco failed. I wanted a chicken with stuffing, and for a substitute they got me a piri piri chicken. Really Tesco? Are they similar!?

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Good morning freaks!

Yes the crudders conquered Wales.

No-one was left in a ditch that didn't want (or need) to be there.

Today I shall mostly be eating and fettling.

Laters...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Morning Lazy Mongs and CC2CC'ers,

Was out at the neighbours house warming part last night - they're Spanish, so lots of Sangria was consumed and my head hurts a bit now. Hope I wasn't perving too obviously at the fit Spanish totty that turned up.

Now on the coffee and headed out shortly to the countryside for food and talking bollox.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Even by my standards last night was excessive, 4am finish with dancing on the table, stage diving, one guest sick in my garden and another with a black eye from said stage diving - that's dinner party's at our house for you :)

Today has been dump the guests and then a reasonable family ride of 19 mile for a couple of pints and a Sunday roast

Later is currently unknown