Saturdays are not made for working!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I'm up at dawn's crack to go to work. Apparently we have children coming in to learn how studios work. I might do my great Spanish magic trick again.
Then I have more Macs to build. I met with the IT manager yesterday, and he sold the idea of me 'losing' the Macs a lot better, he still wants me to look after them, he'd just do the networky stuff. I'm ok with that I suppose.

Then, more GTA V action tonight. I've waited far too long to be with a hooker and then kill her for a refund.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all

I was in bed at 8.30 last night, that's how I roll in a Friday!

So feel ok being woken up at 6.30 by the rug rat.

Got to drive to Swindon this morning to pick the missus up and that's about it.

Laters
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    9 hours work and then go get some rental bikes for a ride tomorrow, on road but you can't have everything when your 4,500miles from home!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Morning 'Tards,

Been out and scoffed bacon sarnie and 2 coffees so set up for the day. Off shortly to listen to junior torturing musical instruments then hopefully will get some time for bike cleaning and fettling later.

Good luck to the CC2CC'ers on their last day.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Dropped my car off at the owners this morning, then a decent 70 ride home. Then into town to pick up the wife's new bike and whilst she was test riding arrange which colour wilier singlespeed I'm getting next month (think its going to be black)

Later is friends over for dinner - so expect I may have a few drinks
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening. Day of stripping, hockey and studying. Now relaxing finally.

Tomorrow I'm planning an early ride, then breakfast, then a ride into London for a pub crawl, then a ride back home. Then more studying.