Cyclist Down

menthel
menthel Posts: 2,484
edited September 2013 in Commuting chat
North side of Chelsea Bridge on the junction. Was spinal boarded with ambulance etc in attendance but saw arms moving at least. Don't know what happened but hope the are alright.
RIP commute...
Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.

Comments

• Didn't look great. Didn't see any other vehicle around.

Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me any more, three of us almost got wiped out by an Audi Q7 on NKR this morning. The driver didn't even notice.
  • tetm
    tetm Posts: 564
    I came over CB at 0815 and saw a small Audi with a "bullseyed" windscreen. Girl on the ground was being attended to by four or five people and her legs were moving. Saw ambulance en route as I got towards DS. Fingers crossed for a full recovery.
  • menthel
    menthel Posts: 2,484
    Having done my time in A&E you generally can tell when its serious from the way the Paramedics are handling it. There were a few around but they didn't look too worried and when there are limbs moving in a co-ordinated fashion you hope that they don't have anything life threatening.
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.