Half-Way Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Funny how the people that moan and complain about you at work, then want to be your best mate because they want to buy some equipment from you :roll: I think I work with retards!

Today, I have some speedy software registration to do and install, then build 20 Macs up. Sounds a lot easier that it will be.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Rehersals this morning, couple of lectures, fresher hunting this afternoon then curry and out into London. Fairly busy day, right now I'm thinking about a quick turbo session before it all kicks off.

TTFN
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

went out for a little ride on the DH bike last night. I say little cos FC have destroyed the trail that i'd driven to to ride. the lower section was still in tact but the top section has all been ripped out. ah well, it's their land I suppose they dcan do what they want with it :lol:

scoped out some new lines instead and found a nice little xc descent that's marked as a footpath but steep as feck and in the middle of nowhere so will be good :D

anyway, onwards to porridge and swapping projectors

laters
  • Nothing much to report here.

I have one mind-numbing meeting to attend straight after lunch so the hard part there will be staying awake.

In other news I have another parcel to pick up at the post office tonight.

Cake making minion's offerings have already been scoffed so tea by itself will have to suffice.

Later......
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Meh day with hopefully beer later
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning, I have man flu, it would have killed a normal human being, but I soldier on

that is all
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Morning all,

Retention packages are in at work.. They suck lol

Off this afternoon to pedal a bit while there is some sun.

Laters smelly cats
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    In work, in charge, authorising payments.

Finding out sisters freshers stories. Last nights induction sounds rank. Eating cat food and deconstructed gin and tonics while tied up in a 3 legged race pub crawl.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Afternoon,

Off to sunny Telford on the train later today, got a meeting with the Inland Revenue tomorrow and they are after our money :| I may be getting some drinking done when I get there this evening if the trains don't screw up - not sure what else there is to do in Telford?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

Off to sunny Telford on the train later today, got a meeting with the Inland Revenue tomorrow and they are after our money :| I may be getting some drinking done when I get there this evening if the trains don't screw up - not sure what else there is to do in Telford?

Depends on how good your expense account is...............

Looking good for meeting up
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

I have one, but not sure I can get receipts from the local pole dancing joint signed off :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

I have one, but not sure I can get receipts from the local pole dancing joint signed off :P

not sure = not a no..... :)
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

Can't you put it down as you were researching sexism in the workplace, and went there to learn how not to treat women, but actually, the women their loved their jobs so much that you're installing a pole in the office?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Might be a slight problem given what we've got to work with in this office...