Mehnday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I think I worked too hard yesterday as I fell asleep watching TV at 9 last night, went to bed and still I feel I could sleep for a week!
Today, I have to go off somewhere to look at someones studio to tell them 'what's missing'. This was such a strange question, I had to agree to look. We'll see.

Otherwise, more Mac stuff.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,888
    All work and no play day :( I was going to cycle in, but realised I've got the pool car, so better return if and pick mine up from the garage

Other than Taft - meh
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

best of luck to all the guys and girls starting the ccc2ccc (how many c's?) today, I hope it all goes well.

I had a great weekend in torquay, drinking cider and sitting in the sun 8) but why is it Monday again already?

meh

laters
  • Done a lot of miles around Grizedale and Hawkshead yesterday and now I'm really feeling it. I cannot believe how quickly my fitness has gone. Too many weekends getting H'd don't help so I'll need to make and effort to cut down. :cry:

No idea what this week has in store. I guess I'll just roll with it and see what happens along the way.

Badminton tonight to look forward to but between now and then there will have to be lots of tea consumed to keep me awake.

Later......
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Got slightly H'd last night, not too badly though as I couldn't afford many £5 drinks :roll: Result is I wasn't that drunk when I got home and feel OK this morning so hope this lasts. Was a fairly shit night in general though, new freshers seem far too boring.

Today is uni meh etc. with more rehersals this evening.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    More loading of vans for me today ready for a 6.30am convoy to the NEC tomorrow.

Good luck to the cruddy challenge gang, wish I could've joined in.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Morning ladies,

Really good weekend after a shoddy set of business meeting in London on Friday.

Hoping for a quiet working week. Onwards to free lunch!

Laters
  • Meh.

Looking forward to Sean Lock at Live at the Appolo on Friday. Then on Saturday we start our chiltern ridgeway ride over the weekend which should be a laugh providing I dont get too impaired on Friday. laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,736
    Afternoon Gits,

Up early to pedal in, no meetings today so not a bad day and eace was had for once. Some shiny things have started arriving in the post for me but I have wimped out on the expensive stuff until there's a big sale on - can't resist a good discount.

Good luck to the coast to coasters.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]