21 09 13

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited September 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Too tired to post crap. Might look at a new bike for the dark side today. Also filling in forms for monies
Also have to watch that Insidious crap
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• As you posted yours first, I'll post in here, but meh, I don't care.

Morning Losers!
    Today I have a meeting with some people about a website I'm proposing to build for them (nothing interesting sadly). Then this afternoon I'm off to the football, then I'm off back to Huddersfield as I'm at work tomorrow :(

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Afternoon all.

LnH

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    First post goes to Projectsome...

Morning Windowlickers,

And good luck to the wandering Cruddies getting ready to make their way through the Land of Nervous Sheep. I've already been out had a bacon toastie and 2 free coffees so all is well in the world. I'm still starving mind, so more bacon is clearly needed.

A spot of fettling shock pressures might be done this afternoon, then there's the qualifying for the Singapore GP to be watched. Apart from that, fark knows...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Crap day weather wise is being righted by consuming large amounts of bacons and soon to be ales.

Looks like being H'd is on the cards tonight.

Later......
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

Striptease rehersals this morning, coordinating 2 dozen people takes some doing it turns out. Hockey this afternoon, unfortunatley we lost in the first match of the season, but not badly, and not completely unexpected, in fact it went a lot better than expected.

This evening will involve relaxing in front of the tv thingy with the pooch and a couple of beers.