TFI Fridayyyyy!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, I forogot that yesterday, my cousin was coming over from Northern Ireland and I'd agreed to meet them in Leeds for some tea. Whoops. Still, meant I got to do some extra work done, as I'm mahoosively behind schedule.

Today, more minion interviews. These are for weekend ones, so lesser-spotted minions. Not the best of timing really, as I'm so far behind schedule, I don't know what I'm going to do!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• As the title says TFI Friday.

It's been a slow week. Nothing much has happened. I found out yesterday that HR have only just put out the offer to the selected would-be minion. It has only taken them two weeks to get that done :roll: so it doesn't bode well for the rest of the process.

No badminton this afternoon so I'll be at a loose end. I'm not going out on the bike instead as it is pouring down so I guess I might have to spend some time on the trainer.

Omwards to an early finish but first some tea.

Later......
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I will be taking the beast to get its re-test done today, as Fuknugget here has forgottern to tax the damm thing so any shiney shiney bits this month will have to be put on hold until next month :(

Anywhoo, fried piggy meat has been consumed and i'm half way through my coffee's

Onwards to loafing!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Late in this morning as I had the delights of dealing with the VW dealership - what I thought was a drop the keys and run turned out to be a take the mechanic for a drive job, but obviously he isn't there at 7.30.......

Today is lots of excel followed by the pub and lots of cider (it is Friday)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh today with some striptease rehersals thrown in for good measure. Then a relaxed, quiet evening. Was supposed to be having a mate come down for the weekend but we've both had things come up the next couple of days leaving me with a quiet evening to get a bit of studying done before the impending assault on my liver that will be yet another fresher's week.

TTFN
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Greets...

Pub last night, pear cider & G+T overload, woke up at 3.45 and couldn't get back to sleep, today will be tired & irritable
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Meh.

Finshing at lunch today hopefully and then need to decide whether i should go Brighton for a mates birthday tonight. Seriously CBA but I said id go. argh
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello scuttlers

GIVE US CASH!!! http://WWW.JUSTGIVING.COM/CC2CC

Last weekday before the challenge so I'm off into the Diff to stock up on a few bits, spin the legs in the gym, get a haircut and shave etc
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Morning,

Working followed by a trip into London to see Andy Zaltzman at the Soho theatre. He does a satirical podcast with John Oliver called The Bugle which is hilarious so should be good :-)

Good luck to all of you doing CC2CC, and just sponsored you. Wish I was fit enough to have joined in, maybe another time!
    Bikes are OK, I guess... :-)

2008 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp.
    2013 Trek 1.2
    1982 Holdsworth Elan.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,548
    Afternoon Slappers and Ticklers,

Just tucking into a mahoosive bucket of chilli chicken and rice. Pedalling in to work 3 times a week means I am permanently hungry. Will add some beer later this afternoon as it's POETS day (P1ss Off Early Tomorrows Saturday) before weaving through the traffic again.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    So the MD resigned yesterday which meant that management decided to take the rest of the day off to go to the pub and get drunk, leaving me in charge of two offices and masses of money and files and well yeah the whole company really. Bit narked isn't the word.

Thank god it's the weekend. Will be busy with bikes, swimming, shopping, watching awful tv on catch up, making cakes, and waving goodbye to middle sibling who is off to that there London to start Uni.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • VWsurfbum
    well i'm legal again!
    eating noodles now before some more loafing
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Fark me I'm busy! Been in since 6.30, this is my first break since, onwards to more busyness

Laters :)
  • VWsurfbum
    welshkev wrote:
    Fark me I'm busy! Been in since 6.30, this is my first break since, onwards to more busyness

Laters :)
    I think we must of had a job swap, done diddly squat today :shock: :D
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty