fork/tire pump?

John_Carter
John_Carter Posts: 87
edited September 2013 in MTB buying advice
Hello,
I'm looking for a fork and tire pump combo so I won't have to carry two of those...

My Cube Acid 2013 had Rock Shox XC32 Solo Air 29" fork. I saw the Topeak Shock 'N Roll Shock Pump - but it's a bit pricey at £60...

Any ideas are welcome!

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Don't. Once forks are set up you don't need to fiddle with them much and don't need top carry a shock pump.
    Get a track pump for home use, a mini pump for riding and a shock pump for forks/shocks.
    Specific pumps work better and you could get all three for much less than that.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:
    Don't. Once forks are set up you don't need to fiddle with them much and don't need top carry a shock pump.
    Get a track pump for home use, a mini pump for riding and a shock pump for forks/shocks.

This.
  • cooldad wrote:

This.

And again, I have all three and cost a lot less than £60.

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive
  • Cool,
    understood - thanks!