Portaloos

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,340
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
'Orrible fecking things.

However, since our lovely council buddies have condemned us to piddling in places we shouldn't piddle because they demolished some greenhouses and upset the irrigation system and converted half our yard to a water fountain feature, we have no choice. The toilet block has been sealed off and the water is switched off anyway.

We got one (a 2nd hand Portaloo). We put it up and the base fell out of it. We angle grinded the rest off and are completely re-building the base using the old sh1t pan, some pallets and a lick of weathershield. Pics to follow.

So far, its cost 9 quid.

What should I do to embellish the new toilet facilities?
There must be a ream of jokes too keep the hope that we may have a toilet in working order in the not too distant future.
...and what should I write in a letter of complaint ?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    I think a trellis and some roses would look rather lovely...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Why not just shite in the woods with the bears?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Surely the pope is a catholic?????????????
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    A catholic he is young padawan, bears and Pinarello he shites with he does.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    You need suitable reading material and mood music
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Are you in prison ? Yard ? Block ? Exactly, what is your accomodation ?
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...