what is this ?

cookymonster
cookymonster Posts: 107
edited September 2013 in MTB general
a mate just won this on ebay , any one know what it is ?
don't know why he bought it though :roll:

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    A flag holder?
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Some random thing a brain damaged person would buy because it had some yellow.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • :P :mrgreen::mrgreen: lol
    heres what the seller listed -

Mysterious Bicycle Part
    No idea what this is, dad thought it was a saddle lock, but I can't see how it would lock your saddle. Whatever it is it has a shock absorber rubber washer at one end and an Allen key hole at the other.
    Looks to be brand new
  • welshkev
    Wtf would you want that lol
  • lol , honestly a mate bought it not me
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    side on image and clear image of text on top. and pic of bottom bit by bellows.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • is it so you have a flag at the back of your bike.

one part attaches to the seat post and the shock absorber stops your flag pole snapping or flopping about 2 much the flag goes in the yellow bit the stickers say do not insert a flag pole in to mouth eyes ears or arse hole in 4 different languages.

sort of like this

5Mg2W1v.jpg
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Looks like a prototype rampant rabbit to me.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • welshkev
    fredblob wrote:
    is it so you have a flag at the back of your bike.

one part attaches to the seat post and the shock absorber stops your flag pole snapping or flopping about 2 much the flag goes in the yellow bit the stickers say do not insert a flag pole in to mouth eyes ears or ars* hole in 4 different languages.

sort of like this

5Mg2W1v.jpg

Please see my post above ;)
  • welshkev wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

one part attaches to the seat post and the shock absorber stops your flag pole snapping or flopping about 2 much the flag goes in the yellow bit the stickers say do not insert a flag pole in to mouth eyes ears or ars* hole in 4 different languages.

sort of like this

5Mg2W1v.jpg

i found a picture of a homo demonstrating your point :P
  • welshkev
    fredblob wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

sort of like this

5Mg2W1v.jpg

Ahhhhh, so that's the friend you were on about :wink:
  • welshkev wrote:
    fredblob wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

sort of like this

5Mg2W1v.jpg

Ahhhhh, so that's the friend you were on about :wink:

no.

he's not that fat or happy.

and he's slightly better i think

i would post pic but he's unfriended me on facebook so no can do
  • pmsl :mrgreen: take it no one knows then
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    fredblob wrote:

So you are attracted to him then
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    pmsl :mrgreen: take it no one knows then
    still waiting for you to do as i asked.

i am about 90% sure but..
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Is that one of the upgrades he offered you?
  • fredblob
    fredblob Posts: 196
    edited September 2013
    WindyG wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

So you are attracted to him then

the guy in picture looks to happy considering what hes holding
  • Is that one of the upgrades he offered you?

if it will stop the talking he offered £200 and some new forks and dinner. i know its weird.
  • IBTL!

Fred, while you're lurking in the closet, could you pass me out a tie for work tomorrow please?

I assume by "£200" you mean "c0ck", and by "new forks", you mean....... "C0ck"

and by "dinner", you mean...... "c0ck".

Also, I assume you accepted?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    fredblob wrote:
    Is that one of the upgrades he offered you?

if it will stop the talking he offered £200 and some new forks and dinner. i know its weird.

Is that the going rate then? Not a venge?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    fredblob wrote:

What forks were they? If they weren't decent then you did the right thing, no point selling yourself short.

Also, hypothetically speaking, what forks would he have had to offer you to get you to bendover for him?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Angry Bird wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

What forks were they? If they weren't decent then you did the right thing, no point selling yourself short.

Also, hypothetically speaking, what forks would he have had to offer you to get you to bendover for him?

Forks for f@cks
  • Angry Bird wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

SOLID GOLD ROCK SHOX ONE'S MAYBE. i dunno
  • nicklouse wrote:
    pmsl :mrgreen: take it no one knows then
    still waiting for you to do as i asked.

i am about 90% sure but..

here you go

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    fredblob wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

SOLID GOLD ROCK SHOX ONE'S MAYBE. i dunno

Well that's fucking stupid, imagine how heavy and not bouncy they'd be, you'd be better off just being blunt about it and asking for cash for the keys to your back door.
  • I notice your (rather subtle) sig says "In space, no one can hear you scream..."

You don't need to travel to space, just make sure you lube up properly and bite that pillow.
  • fredblob wrote:

if it will stop the talking he offered £200 and some new forks and dinner and c0ck. i know its weird but i might accept, the last part is arousing my interest in the deal.

:shock:
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • watching alien blu-ray directors edition.

speak to you homo's laters

jus to clear things up i didnt accept a bumming and told i was not interested. and i still have my suntour xcr forks as proof
  • rgliniany wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

if it will stop the talking he offered £200 and some new forks and dinner and c0ck. i know its weird but i might accept, the last part is arousing my interest in the deal and The Northern Monkey expressed interest in the deal as well so we decided to make it a three some bring some lube its going to fun and The Northern Monkey has the digital distribution rights so i want it on 3D blu ray :lol: .

:shock: