Where the hell are you, you b4stards ?!?

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,366
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
I bet you are watching the Engerland try to play footie. We don't play footie in the UK anymore, we're much better at cycling* than footie.

*and
Running
Equestrian
Darts
Snooker
Motor racing
Horse racing
Tiddlywinks
Shove h'appeny
Skittles
Inequality
Burglary
Domestic abuse
Alcoholism
Drug addiction
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I'm here :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Me too but no other feckers are, this place is dead :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Good point well made after that game
  • No-one under 14 should call it footy, footie or even soccer..it's football. Only exception are those north of the border where the pronounciation 'fitba' is part of the natural dialect rather than some immature slang. I'm here now btw.
  • team47b
    It is not pale blue. It's green. Reseda green. Resedeagruen.

Why are you talking about football is it 'cos we is blokes?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    I bet you are watching the Engerland try to play footie.
    Yep, though the Sweaties beat Macedonia so shouldn't you be happy?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    Eu não tenho nenhuma porra de idéia do que essa última frase foi sobre, pode muito bem estar em uma língua estrangeira para todo o sentido ele fez! :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    team47b wrote:
    Eu não tenho nenhuma porra de idéia do que essa última frase foi sobre, pode muito bem estar em uma língua estrangeira para todo o sentido ele fez! :D

No idea either. Perhaps your friend who changes colours at a whim could shed some light on it?

Spen666 - I cannot claim to be of the Tartan clan. I am a direct product of the Empire, born and bred in the Southern hemisphere.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Spen666 - I cannot claim to be of the Tartan clan. I am a direct product of the Empire, born and bred in the Southern hemisphere.
    Wrong 666, I am the original.

But I apologise for the insult :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Im like radiation, always in the background........ :wink:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...