SMIDSY

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
Almost put my foot down on this little fella today, would have made a mess of my cleats :D

I didn't know that they can squeak like a mouse, they do this as a warning before they bite you, it doesn't hurt as they have no teeth.

karma.jpg
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    edited September 2013
    team47b wrote:
    Almost put my foot down on this little fella today, would have made a mess of my cleats :D

I didn't know that they can squeak like a mouse, they do this as a warning before they bite you, it doesn't hurt as they have no teeth.

karma.jpg

Not killing that chameleon is good kharma for you........ You could write a song about it!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Cant see anything except your hand :D
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    tim wand wrote:
    Cant see anything except your hand :D

I bet the easiest way to kill one of those is to put it next to a Colnago!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Stick it on your Issetta and see if it turns a lovely pastel blue. If it does, its a German Chameleon, if it doesn't its a bloody foreign import.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tim_wand
    I bet the easiest way to kill one of those is to put it next to a Colnago!

Reckon it would Implode if you put it next to one of the Art Décor or Mapei ones. God help it if you were riding a Pegoretti.
  • team47b
    might have a problem with the bike but would be really easy with Sr Pegoretti :D
  • tim_wand
    team47b wrote:
    might have a problem with the bike but would be really easy with Sr Pegoretti :D

I reckon Dario's the Don mate! You wouldn't want to insult the Family . Neither would I so just for clarification I meant something like this.

yty6.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not this.

id3p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • team47b
    I just-a-meant-a, he looka-like de chameleon already :D

Screenshot2013-09-11at23539PM.png
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Rolf F wrote:
    team47b wrote:

karma.jpg

Not killing that chameleon is good kharma for you........ You could write a song about it!

I chuckled :D
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    team47b wrote:

Pegoretti. Hmm... fancy stuff like this, that was a find.

Pegoretti_Responsorium_Fiorelin.jpg
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!