b'stards :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Just burnt the dinner. In for a bollocking. :cry:
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Letting everyone know that Mrs C is 13 weeks pregnant :mrgreen:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    MattC59 wrote:

Fanfuckingtastic. God man. I hope it doesn't look like the postman or worse, Cleat Eastwood.

I got two. I delivered the first one - 'Spontaneous delivery'. I still haven't recovered. I suggest camping in the hospital grounds near the maternity wing if you want to avoid that one.
    The very first waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh will bring a tear to your eye (I presume its your first), by two weeks the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh will drive you insane and then your into the arguments:
    Who gonna win? You say "I'm just going out on my bike to clear my head" she says "Oh it's okay for you, I'm stuck here whie you go out enjoying....."

Good luck. Forget that Dragon Ride ambition. Park everything until 2032 and as soon as he/she is 18, buy a bungalow.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    MattC59 wrote:

Congrats :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    MattC59 wrote:
    Anyone tried the new Bont Riot ?
    Unread postby MattC59 » Wed Jul 3, 2013 8:02 pm

Anyone tried the new Bont Riot shoes yet ?

Laptop closes, "Fancy an early night love?"

The rest is history! Way to go Matt! Congrats :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    Congratulations Matt
    Lifechanging.
    A lot of :D , some :cry: and a hell of a lot of

nervous.gif
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    MattC59 wrote:

Congrats! :D

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    MattC59 wrote:

Congrats Matt and Mrs Matt!! :D

This is BB, you should have put this in the 'what were you up to 13 weeks ago' thread :roll:
  • Congrats on the baby!

I'm off to meet a client later to do a new website for them, then after that I'm not sure.
  • arran77
    Congrats on the baby!

I'm off to meet a client later to do a new website for them, then after that I'm not sure.

Please say the client is BikeRadar and you're sorting out all those bloody adverts for them :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonj
    simonj Posts: 346
    MattC59 wrote:
    Congrats again - you're cyling ambitions are soon to be over, or at least severly restricted!!!! Get as much time in now as you can, as what seems tricky now, will seem like nothing in a years time!!! :D
  • arran77 wrote:
    Congrats on the baby!

Please say the client is BikeRadar and you're sorting out all those bloody adverts for them :wink:

I wish! Free one hour consultation from my members organisation.It went well with a sale in the end.

BR- If you need me, let me know :lol:
  • ballysmate
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Just burnt the dinner. In for a bollocking. :cry:

Missus didn't disappoint. :cry::cry:
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Congrats on the baby!

I wish! Free one hour consultation from my members organisation.It went well with a sale in the end.

BR- If you need me, let me know :lol:

You obviously have a knowledge of this stuff, any tips on 'dealing' with the adverts on an ipad? :wink:

seanoconn
  • MattC59
    Thanks folks :D

Asked Mrs C whether I can have a pass for the Dragon Ride on June 8th. I mentioned that we'll have an 8 week old baby and her answer was......... I don't see why not.

That'll do me :mrgreen:

(I accept that her view may change !)
  • arran77
    MattC59 wrote:

Asked Mrs C whether I can have a pass for the Dragon Ride on June 8th. I mentioned that we'll have an 8 week old baby and her answer was......... I don't see why not.

It's on the Internet now for all to see and everyone knows that stuff on the Internet is always true :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608
    MattC59 wrote:
    It will change...I blagged a weeks skiing when junior was 5 months old. She soon realised that I was having far too much fun for her liking.

Congrats on the forthcoming ankle biter BTW.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    MattC59 wrote:

You have a keeper!*

And congrats....

*assuming her view doesn't change. But even then she was one step ahead of most.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Congrats Matt and MrsC!

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • pinno
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Congrats Matt and MrsC!

Love n hugs

DD

Hello. Spooky - Gregg_Tripe_0.3 turns up in here at the same time DD makes a rare appearance ?!? Long time no see. 2000 posts as well.

This counts for a triple celebration:

MattC59 is going to be a Dad
    DD pays us a visit
    DD gets to 2000 posts

Back to the OP:

Waiting for my spuds (which still have the skin on them BTW) to cook and then I am going to mash them up with butter, milk, salt and pepper and then serve it with the 4 spicy sausages which are cooking in the oven in an onion sauce.
  • seanoconn
    Waiting for my spuds (which still have the skin on them BTW) to cook and then I am going to mash them up with butter, milk, salt and pepper and then serve it with the 4 spicy sausages which are cooking in the oven in an onion sauce.
    Mash used to cultivate the BB virus, cleverly disguised as 'rustic' and fed the Greg over a candle lit PM. Genius :D
  • MattC59
    Sitting in bed looking out the window at the beautiful frosty sunny morning, but unable to ride because I've frozen my neck (shaving FFS !?! :evil: ) and am now on horse tablets !!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    try nodding your head, this helps the muscles, scuffing your right forefoot on the ground is optional :D
  • seanoconn
    MattC59 wrote:
    Sitting in bed looking out the window at the beautiful frosty sunny morning, but unable to ride because I've frozen my neck (shaving FFS !?! :evil: ) and am now on horse tablets !!
    Par for the course now you're approaching dadulhood, bits start to drop off and stop working properly. And what is it with you and horses!
  • pinno
    MattC59 wrote:

That explains the long face.