gopro

pateleyimbred
pateleyimbred Posts: 4
edited September 2013 in MTB buying advice
hello not realy a mtbing question but hofuly some one will know.
ive just replaced my old gopro with a gopro 3 black. I was using windows live movie maker to edit my videos but it doesn't work with the black gopro say there cameras are to big and quick or sumat. being a bit of a technophobe ive no idea what software to start looking at. im looking for free and easy to use! ive tried the gopro software and didn't like it. im running windows 7

Comments

• ok you could use

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/u ... io+Family/

Id post on the Go pro forum and ask with the specific error, may shed more light for you
  • I use the gopro software to cut and convert the clips then windows movie maker to edit them.
  • Maro
    Maro Posts: 226
    I also use Cineform to convert the format and cut clips. Then Lightworks to edit, it's free to download and very powerful but not particularly easy to use at first, a bit like photoshop.

On the gopro forum questions are often asked regarding difficulties with editting, the default answer is; "your PC is not powerful enough". I ended up buying a new computer to enable me to edit the large and complex nature of the new gorpro clips. You need to check out the minimum and recomended spec on the gopro website and then check your computer meets them.
    Bird Aeris. DMR Trailstar. Spesh Rockhopper pub bike.
  • My computer is a piece of crap and I manage fine editing clips from my gopro 3